Summer Love Island 2023 #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whitney and Lochan have the yacht date lol.

Must mean Jess and Sammy have the glamours medieval outdoor hall one.
1690551562539.png
1690551573310.png

---
The pics are from the website goss . ie and they also posted further details on the "four dares" the boys are too complete"

Reactions: 3
Can you imagine Zach hanging out with ANY of those people in her “I’m looking for my friends video?” 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just seen that leah and montel have already split. Which other couple has? Was it Catherine and that guy? (Forgot his name) I see his posts on twitter about building an empire and he doesn't include cath into any of his vids haha

Reactions: 7
I just seen that leah and montel have already split. Which other couple has? Was it Catherine and that guy? (Forgot his name) I see his posts on twitter about building an empire and he doesn't include cath into any of his vids haha
Elom and what’s he bulding an empire of I don’t get it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For the first time ever I genuinely don't care at all who wins.
None of them are proper couples so it all seems so irrelevant and pointless.
Still we didn't get the fecking baby challenge so thank goodness for that.

Reactions: 17
Seeing Eloms TikTok showing up on my timeline, is he with Catherine and is he a P.E teacher in Dubai ? I can’t figure him out
No he isn’t with Catherine he binned her off pretty much as soon as they left
He’s not a PE teacher and he doesn’t live in Dubai. He is recycling old videos from there making out like he lives there.
he’s a PT in London

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it the final dumping tonight? Pointless doing it Sunday, alas I’ll miss Mitches declaration of love as I think it would be funny.

Reactions: 1
Is it the final dumping tonight? Pointless doing it Sunday, alas I’ll miss Mitches declaration of love as I think it would be funny.
I don’t think it’s tonight but I could be wrong. I reckon cliffhanger tonight into Sunday. Then Sunday they’ll get the text after the dumping like congrats you reached the final

Reactions: 2
I feel like Ty secretly still hates Ella for what she did to him in Casa and is just grinning and bearing it to get to the final/win. I think he’s very arrogant and her disrespecting him wounded his ego deeply but he’s had to play along because he is DESPERATE to win

I won’t be surprised to see them split when they come out the villa because I think he’ll harbour that resentment towards her and use it as an excuse in his head to disrespect her right back

Reactions: 25
I feel like Ty secretly still hates Ella for what she did to him in Casa and is just grinning and bearing it to get to the final/win. I think he’s very arrogant and her disrespecting him wounded his ego deeply but he’s had to play along because he is DESPERATE to win

I won’t be surprised to see them split when they come out the villa because I think he’ll harbour that resentment towards her and use it as an excuse in his head to disrespect her right back
I agree 100% with all of this - in light of possibly producer pressure to calm tensions and there being no obvious replacement for him to couple up with, I feel that he swallowed his knob, so to speak in order to just get closer to a win.

I see revenge and a massive disrespect coming Ella’s way when they exit. On a par to Ty being caught in bed with 3 women or something like that! I think he has never got over being publicly pied and will want to rub her face in it. Once they win, of course.

Reactions: 16
Jess is my favorite girl. Obviously she is in NO way ‘fat’ or ‘overweight’ but I really struggle with being overweight myself and worried about wearing bikinis etc. so seeing another girl on tv have rolls and not have a care in the world is actually really comforting🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The only thing interesting that is left(knowing that Mitch gets dumped on Sunday night) is the breakups and fallouts on the outside. Seeing who is following who when they come out is very telling...
I was going to post about this, but as you've mentioned it I thought I'd ask off the back of your comment, but where does everyone (viewers/us) see all the drama once they're out? I remember seeing loads of stuff about who's fallen out with who, who's bitching about who, but where does all this info come from? Is it Insta? I don't really use it but I will if that's where everyone gets the goss from?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I don’t think it’s tonight but I could be wrong. I reckon cliffhanger tonight into Sunday. Then Sunday they’ll get the text after the dumping like congrats you reached the final
I agree, I think we'll get to vote on most compatible tonight and results will be Sunday, but the islanders will find out who's up for the vote tonight (bet it'll just be the two couples!)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.