Summer Love Island 2023 #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awk come on now. Why didn’t he ask her to be us his girlfriend too? Will we have two deck chairs and yoghurt covered raisins for that?
Shouldn’t like, girlfriend come before “love”? If you love her then why aren’t you making her your girlfriend? He’s clearly still a bit hesitant to commit if you ask me 😬 or maybe the calculated little tit is planning on doing that at a later date in an even bigger bullshit ceremony that the public will fall hook line and sinker for

Reactions: 25
i like scott and don’t shoot me but…he’s riding this hard….for love quinn??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When were these votes on the app because I miss them every bloody series?! Did anyone here vote?

Reactions: 2
To think I nearly broke the land speed record getting home to watch that as well .....😖

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mitch dishes it out all the time don’t blame Scott for clapping back 😂

Reactions: 19
Scott and Mitch are equally delusional if they think any of the girls they’re with have any interest in being with them other than it keeping them in the villa 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
For anyone who asked Scott basically said they let him crack on with Abi in casa because he had been single for 3 weeks and they felt sorry for him

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Low blow from Scott - what is it about nice people suddenly being knobs?! (Catherine… now Scott)

Reactions: 12
Low blow from Scott - what is it about nice people suddenly being knobs?! (Catherine… now Scott)
Nah, Mitch has been nothing but a little witch all season. He deserves every bit of the lashing from Scott 🤣 He has no problems dishing it, let’s see if he can take it…

Reactions: 26
Tbf Mitch just pointed right at him and Abi and said “they’re FAKE” lmao that’s a low blow when Scott is being genuine with Abi

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yeah I've been 100% team Scott but that's another bitchy comment from him , Abi looking smug as well can't stand her

Reactions: 9
Just CANT see Ella and Ty lasting on the outside. She won't be able to relax and trust him for a minute. Like Samantha with Richard in Sex And The City. Ty will be like a dog with 5 dicks on the outside. He'll get SO much attention.

Reactions: 15
Scott is just mad at getting Mitch's sloppy seconds, especially as Abi would go back for more if Mitch would take her back

Reactions: 11
I hope Ella ends up back with Ouzy on the outside. Maybe when he’s asleep she can do God’s work and take all those hair grips out and bin them.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.