Summer love island 2023 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there’s no way i like scott enough to keep abi there, atp he’s just taking up space, his times up

Reactions: 9
I love Whit more plus I feel Scott wants to go home but the producers want him to stay
I love Whitney but I don’t believe for one second that her and Lochan are genuine or will last on the outside… He knows that she’s popular and is coasting right through to the final and will probably win.

Reactions: 11
At this point the most settled couple in is W and L but I didn't vote for them, the show needs a shake up as they are all in there for the life they can have after the show and will put up with anything negative to have that.

Reactions: 7
Watching the clip again on aftersun I do think Ty came across a bit more flirty than I remembered. It’s those damn twinkly eyes 🤣

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.