Summer love island 2023 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mitch's overly intense banter is so cringe. I'd laugh in his face.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think they should bring back the who mugged who off challenge. It would be carnage and that surely couldnโ€™t be bad for mental health as itโ€™s exactly the same as movie night just showing them what theyโ€™ve actually said and done.

Reactions: 14
Ella B is gonna dump Mitch as soon as she is done breaking up him and Abi and I'm not mad about it ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Molly and her mam must be delighted Molly is getting the ghost treatment and all the hate aimed at Molly is now being directed at Abi lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It would have been better if theyโ€™d dumped Abi & Sammy for being single although they have already played that card this series.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.