Summer Love Island 2023 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Molly and Zac constantly want to “speak more” but never talk about anything other than wanting to speak more. Get them off my screen
“i wanna know where your heads at”
“obviously i’m not closed off”
“i wanna get to know you more”
“yeah you give good vibes”

later: i’m gonna pull molly to see her she’s feeling and where she’s at rn

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Catherine is so classy and mature the way she's handling this, she didnt go apeshit o r scream at Tyrique she just politley told him he should have told her in private, no drama no BS, I rate that, she deserves better than Zach, its early days so theyre all entitled to get to know each other however he should have had the decency to tell her not the whole villa before her and also the comment about rather waking up with Molly after she saved him at the recoupling and was kissy with her the night before was gross

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I do think the lads only want Molly, because the lads want Molly, theres a lot of ego involved in the chase

Reactions: 13
Can’t stand Zach!! Of course he’s allowed to get to know other people it’s only been a week but the way he’s gone about everything is so muggy. He’s practically told everyone he wants to get to know Molly apart from the person he’s actually coupled up with make it make sense. And he even had the audacity to snog Catherine but tell the lads he would’ve preferred to wake up next to Molly.

Reactions: 16
Molly and Mitchell are this years Tasha and Andrew, especially Molly she gonna be like Tasha running to any man that steps foot in the villa, having a breakdown when Mitch gets annoyed, choosing Mitch at recoupling and repairing things and then the cycle repeats till post Casa, so boring

Reactions: 7
Mitch is subtlety trying to put Molly off Sammy by implying he’s into Jess. Sammy is settling for Jess IMO he’d couple up with Molly tomorrow

Reactions: 8
I’m going to go against the popular opinion here and say I feel a bit sorry for Mitch but he does need to chill a bit . Sometimes when you meet someone you know straight away that they’re the one and that it would take a lot for someone else to come along and change your mind I never understand the mentality on love island that you need to be ‘tested’ to see if you truly like a person. From the moment I met my partner I knew he was the one and didn’t need to be with a load of other people to compare and confirm if it was real or not. Sometimes when you know you just know and I think that’s the case with Mitchell but sadly not for Molly. He’s probably going to scare her away though if he doesn’t chill out a bit 😅

Reactions: 11
I’m going to go against the popular opinion here and say I feel a bit sorry for Mitch but he does need to chill a bit . Sometimes when you meet someone you know straight away that they’re the one and that it would take a lot for someone else to come along and change your mind I never understand the mentality on love island that you need to be ‘tested’ to see if you truly like a person. From the moment I met my partner I knew he was the one and didn’t need to be with a load of other people to compare and confirm if it was real or not. Sometimes when you know you just know and I think that’s the case with Mitchell but sadly not for Molly. He’s probably going to scare her away though if he doesn’t chill out a bit 😅
I agree. I was the same when I met my partner I deleted my dating apps and stopped messaging anyone else the same day because I just knew 🤷🏼‍♀️ I wouldn’t be able to handle LI 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
the more they go on about Molly, the more I can’t shake the fact she really isn’t all that. What’s so great about Molly?

Reactions: 11
see zach is oing
that’s makes sense but thing is tho, if you’re like that love island is not the show for you, on the outside it’s not as bad but love island?? what exactly did he think the show was about? or how did he think it worked

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.