Votes: 24 9.9%
  • Molly

Votes: 87 36.0%
  • Ruchee

Votes: 19 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for tonight!

Link to previous thread:

Reactions: 5
Just bringing over my bit of feedback about My Pod on Paper and their move to going behind a paywall.

There's something very grabby about moving a podcast away from all of the usual apps (which drives me mad as I listen when driving and can't use Apple CarPlay on this new app they have) and have a core set of supporters to putting it behind a paywall. What was wrong with getting another sponsor for it? I don't believe her at all about negative comments and toxicity, I don't believe she cares about it and even plays into it in the past. Orlaith is going to have to sit on the fence so much she has splinters in her arse to appease everyone who is paying for the podcast as if she starts blindly supporting say Catherine and she turns out to be a mega witch, she will lose subscribers left right and centre. It will be impossible for Orlaith to keep everyone happy, she just isn't that type of person.

Reactions: 10
Just bringing over my bit of feedback about My Pod on Paper and their move to going behind a paywall.

There's something very grabby about moving a podcast away from all of the usual apps (which drives me mad as I listen when driving and can't use Apple CarPlay on this new app they have) and have a core set of supporters to putting it behind a paywall. What was wrong with getting another sponsor for it? I don't believe her at all about negative comments and toxicity, I don't believe she cares about it and even plays into it in the past. Orlaith is going to have to sit on the fence so much she has splinters in her arse to appease everyone who is paying for the podcast as if she starts blindly supporting say Catherine and she turns out to be a mega witch, she will lose subscribers left right and centre. It will be impossible for Orlaith to keep everyone happy, she just isn't that type of person.
Glad you brought this over, it’s really worth discussing. There’s nothing worse than when you take time to compose something you hope is interesting only to find it has disappeared into the ether 🤫

Reactions: 2
I wanted to reply to the last person who spoke about Mitch and Molly on the previous thread.

While I do think that they have chemistry, right now it doesn't come across as amazing as they are making it out to be. And I'm sorry, but I don't trust anyone who says on day one that their head is not going to turn (Mitch) and that they are closed off.

I like how Molly is approaching this but I hope if someone who is her type comes in, people don't suddenly turn on her because she wants to get to know them but the public feels like she's should be with Mitch.

Reactions: 14
Mypodonpaper has released the press preview and photo of a new bombshell on their instagram stories

Reactions: 3
They seem to be going for a different type of contestant this Summer which feels a bit strange but if they're focusing on personality it's going to make a much better show!

The first week is always boring as there's no buy in from anyone yet or strong couples, this episode looks a bit of a dud. Not interested in roadman Zac and his too short skinny chinos, or Andre. It's too early in the show and feels forced the contestants hyping him up like that for a date. Four weeks in yes, not third day!

Reactions: 12
Can't stand guys saying "man" all the time when talking to girls. I know it's not mean as an actual man, but it's just cringy, like they are talking to a mate..

Reactions: 8
I’m scared to follow this thread after the winter one! Someone mentioned their snack was Giant pickled onion monster munch and I’ve been eating them ever since. I can’t have any more temptations like that.

Zachariah and Catherine are the two hottest in there.
I didn’t think I was going to like Jess but I think she’s going to be ok.
Ruched I like.
Molly seems sweet as does Mitchell although I think he’ll be a Ron and keep having his head turned but will always return as he already sees them winning.
Can’t warm to Ella.
André is too clingy.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Yeah I'm not mad about this decision. I've been a big fan of MPOP (weird calling it that lol) since it started but I did subscribe because its my daily routine when LI is on, listen to the latest ep in the morning when Ive started work. What I will say, is the platform its on now is absolute tit and reminds me of Patreon, just in terms of their player. When i was listening this morning it felt like any time i went into any app the pod would pause and sometimes it would completely stop and when I'd go back into outcaster it wouldnt save my place and go back to the beginning and i'd have to try and find my place again. So bloody annoying

I don't find Zac attractive. His accent is off putting 🙈. The boys in my school used to speak like this but I'm sure they grew out of it by the time they finished college 🤣 (this was a long time ago lol)

Tyrique has such a short neck and George's is so long. I can't unsee it.

Also Mitchell's boobs are bigger than mine and I'm envious tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.