Summer Love Island 2023 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never get the point of the girls dressing up and the guy just rocking whatever outfit. Tbh if I was on there, I would be in sweats and shorts
FR there is a whole slutty wardrobe for the girls in the hideaway and zip for the boys to dress up in. Not that anyone wants to see that either but in the name of equality why?

Reactions: 12
New thread ā›±

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Pre casa I really liked Catherine... but she is so mean! Don't like her at all now, she thinks too highly of herself and the cheek of her sitting there while Scott apologises even though he hasn't done anything wrong. She hasn't even acknowledged he is hurt, she should be the one apologising.

Reactions: 19
Catherine is an awful witch. Sheā€™s such a cow. Sheā€™s this seasons Tanya for me.

Reactions: 15
Sammy doesnā€™t find Jess as attractive as other girls. He thinks she has the best personality but he did say at the beginning there wasnā€™t any instant sexual attraction there hence why he gets in these triangles with girls he does find sexually attractive. He basically wants Jess personality but someone elseā€™s face and body I think. Heā€™s hoping to meet a bombshell who banters him and he gets on with the way he does with Jess, thatā€™s why heā€™s keeping Jess on the back burner just incase.
Or he thinks sheā€™s popular

Reactions: 2
Sammy doesnā€™t find Jess as attractive as other girls. He thinks she has the best personality but he did say at the beginning there wasnā€™t any instant sexual attraction there hence why he gets in these triangles with girls he does find sexually attractive. He basically wants Jess personality but someone elseā€™s face and body I think. Heā€™s hoping to meet a bombshell who banters him and he gets on with the way he does with Jess, thatā€™s why heā€™s keeping Jess on the back burner just incase.
Cannot wait for her to see everything for herself on movie night. If she still wants him after that then I've no hope left for her!

Reactions: 5
Bit behind but Amber really annoys me, sheā€™s perfectly innocent and itā€™s probably her age but sheā€™s not right for the show. No game, awkward and generally boring.

Reactions: 9
My mum just told me that Sammy is handsome šŸ¤¢
Another one under this weird spell
Christ I hope you havenā€™t inherited her impaired vision and/or judgement. Iā€™m baffled they managed to find 1 woman that would admit to not being repulsed by him on TV, let alone been able to drum up enough interest to have people fighting over him šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Cannot wait for her to see everything for herself on movie night. If she still wants him after that then I've no hope left for her!
Sheā€™s not going to care - he clearly hasnā€™t been into her for the majority of his time there. He picks everyone over her and is only settling with her now because itā€™s only two weeks to the end. If anything comes out over movie night sheā€™ll have a whinge, heā€™ll roll his eyes and then theyā€™ll just get on with things because they think theyā€™re a popular couple.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.