Summer Love Island 2023 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nowhere near Michael Owen's level, was in the jungle a few years ago...Ant and Dec were annoying about him
Yeah he was one of the people who bullied Iain Lee. He was a nasty piece of work. She's likely been dying to tell someone who her dad is but I reckon most of the guys won't have even heard of him.

Reactions: 7
Can't deal with the pointiness of Kadys face. Pointy features, constant pursed lips & squeaky little voice. She irritates me.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Catherine is like the female Zach - she’ll be all about you if you’re right in front of her but the minute you’re out of sight that’s it.
I know imagine the Catherine fans on twitter if it was Scott doing that

I’m sorry but Scott is way better looking than that ageing man Catherine is chatting to

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Catherine is reminding me of when something happened in Tanya’s head and she thought Martin in this outfit was better than Shaq
IMG_3867.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Can someone explain Ouzys hair to me ? I genuinely don’t mean that to be disrespectful my god tht man is stunning but I don’t understand the clips? Are they always in? What happens if he removes them??

• Haha
I think Scott might try and prove a point to the rest of the guys, and stay single. Yikes.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I like the way Abi/Tiffany doesn't have a botoxed face.
It is so incredibly unusual to see now with girls of her age on TV.

Reactions: 6
Immediate ick for Lochan. He’s telling Leah what she’s like, I HATE when guys do that.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.