Summer Fox goss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think they will last tbh i think a lot of their relationship is for tiktok and she forced this whole viral life story persona on him, I swear he didn't even post on tiktok before they met I think it's gonna get to a point where the travelling stops and they realise they don't actually want to be together
I actually agree with this

Reactions: 1
Wow, she’s literally got it made with Matt 😂 no hate tbh I’m jealous I’d love to have that kind of financial security! But it does make me look at them slightly differently because it’s easy to be all “I’m not giving into the 9-5 slavery mannn” when you don’t really have to worry about money. It makes Matt giving up his job a few months back seem less noble and more “spoilt” rich kid vybz.
no she manifested it babes!! On a serious note I hate this manifestation bollocks. It reeks of privilege. If you’re already in a privileged position of course it’s going to become easier for money to come back to you. Hence why it only seems to work on middle class influencers because I’ve been manifesting for my heating bill to not skint me every month but yet here I still am

• Heart
Reactions: 10
no she manifested it babes!! On a serious note I hate this manifestation bollocks. It reeks of privilege. If you’re already in a privileged position of course it’s going to become easier for money to come back to you. Hence why it only seems to work on middle class influencers because I’ve been manifesting for my heating bill to not skint me every month but yet here I still am
THANK YOU. He walked out of his corporate job after what, a week, because he wasn’t enjoying it and she said she was ‘proud’ of him. It sure is easy to take that stance when you’re living in a flat funded by your parents. She seemed to just bounce from job to job before too.

Reactions: 5
Now she’s quit the teaching course too. Nearly 25 and cannot hold down a job 😂

Her new tik tok is ridiculous. She quit her job because she needed her hair and nails done? The hours were long? What did she expect?

I assume she’s done no research before paying all this money to do this course. It’s her life and her money but it shows how out of touch she is.

Reactions: 7
Sorry but she has gone down hill massively she doesn’t suit blonde hair at all and she reminds me of that weird looking man from embarrassing bodies.

• Haha
She’s so spoilt and presents it as this ‘woke’ attitude- don’t like your job for the tiniest of reasons, just don’t do it and you can ✨manifest✨ better vibes. It’s not cute, it’s not funny, she’s living in a dreamworld bubble and has lost reality. Her ‘career’ history and CV will be trash by the time the TikTok bullshit era is over and she’s 30 and unemployable and all she has are her numerous surgical enhancements.

Reactions: 4
She’s so spoilt and presents it as this ‘woke’ attitude- don’t like your job for the tiniest of reasons, just don’t do it and you can ✨manifest✨ better vibes. It’s not cute, it’s not funny, she’s living in a dreamworld bubble and has lost reality. Her ‘career’ history and CV will be trash by the time the TikTok bullshit era is over and she’s 30 and unemployable and all she has are her numerous surgical enhancements.
I understand the quitting jobs as it’s very common in people with ADHD and BPD and I think I’ve seen her mentioning seeking diagnosis for ADHD before. I have BPD and have quit five jobs ranging from three hours to two days in due to being overwhelmed.

What I absolutely can’t stand is how tone deaf she is being, telling her followers that you don’t have to stick at something if you don’t like it and she doesn’t need it. It’s almost like she’s making up reasons saying it was for the storyline and she was never going to be a teacher, except months ago she literally posted a video on how she’s doing the course so they can travel the world more. Why else would she pay 2k?! Even if those are her thoughts she could reword her reasons because in a cost of live crisis it comes across completely patronising.

“We were working 10-8 some days and only got weekends off” yes Summer, that is normal for a lot of people. She needs to get in the real world because this is what happens when tiktokkers make good money and think they manifested it

Reactions: 8
Tbf she doesn’t want to live in the “real world” she’s made that pretty clear
Yeah, I actually like her storytimes but every now and again she comes out with some ridiculous tone deaf statement, she’s so self unaware it’s unreal. fair play, she can travel and live a privileged life, and I don’t think anyone minds watching that stuff, but the excuses she came out with will turn people against her. She loves putting things down to manifestation and not privilege.

Reactions: 1
It’s becoming more and more frequent when watching her stories where I just think ‘things that didn’t happen’

Reactions: 4
Yeah, I actually like her storytimes but every now and again she comes out with some ridiculous tone deaf statement, she’s so self unaware it’s unreal. fair play, she can travel and live a privileged life, and I don’t think anyone minds watching that stuff, but the excuses she came out with will turn people against her. She loves putting things down to manifestation and not privilege.
I can’t agree with this more. The rhetoric that manifesting will get you the things you want or need in life is so toxic and unattainable. I really like summer at first but now her posts are so tone deaf it’s jarring like she’s lost touch completely

Reactions: 6