Summer Fox goss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She used to pop up on my feed every now and again & I found her funny (I don’t use TT much, don’t follow people and just scroll when I’m bored). Watched a few and now she pops up all the time and omg I can’t believe how self obsessed she is now. I honestly found the first few videos I saw of her funny and liked her vibe.. not so much anymore 😩 think she’s very fake now

Reactions: 3
“Come with me to get my first ever expensive for facial, it’s gonna cost a hundred and fifty quid” 😂😂 This girl really does want other people to think her life is amazing and for people to be jealous of her. Constant bragging, it comes across as so desperate.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone seen her recent tiktok where she’s accusing netflix of making a series about her and Matt ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Popping up on Eden’s podcast and now going to see Wicked with Eden and that Elphaba 😳

Reactions: 2
I didn't know she had a thread. She is so self obsessed. Her videos about "pretty privilege" are horrendous. Bragging about how to get free drinks in Mayfair by just being pretty and being approached on insta by promoters. There's loads of comments on her videos from girls saying this isn't a flex and they've had some really dark experiences been groomed etc... but Summer still telling people to do it. Plus I don't actually think she's remotely pretty. She looks like a teenage boy!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Summer wants fame. She wants influencer status, it's all she cares abut & all she HAS ever cared about. It's a shame as she could have been someone well liked but the fact shes now going to be on Edens podcast..... career suicide i'll say. Who wants to be associated with someone who says their niece looks like a russian bleep or their nephew looks like he should be on the register. she can kiss goodbye to ever being invited on Saving Grace after this🤣 you know, an actual podcast

When I first stumbled across her (I can’t remember what video it was but I did find her funny), I thought she seemed a right laugh. Obviously the algorithm worked it’s magic and I had constant videos pop up, the more and more I sat and watched I very quickly stopped liking her! We should all love ourselves etc but she is on ANOTHER level! She is very clearly after fame and I reaaaaally hope it doesn’t happen!

Ooof how nice of her to disclose that the filler and whatever else she’s had done was gifted.. nice little complaint to the ASA on your behalf summer hun x

Watching her on that podcast has opened my eyes to her relationship. Because it seems quite one- sided. I used to think he was the one obsessed with her. I'm sure now he's deeply in love with her but at the beginning of their relationship, she talked about Matt being off with her and weird at some points. And him not being sure about her, yet she was 100% sure about him.

Also, how they got together after that viral tiktok, it seemed from his point of view, he just met this girl, and next thing you know, the internet (or just the whole of tiktok) knows about you. He must have felt overwhelmed and pressure to continue, because if he ditched her then maybe the internet would turn on him. I mean, he didn't have much of a following before her. Not that I feel sorry for him, but I can see how she really drove the relationship. She even said he must have thought she was nuts and dramatic, crying about meeting the love of her life when they had just met. I don't know about you, but that sounds very stressful to me! Lol. I have been in that situation, where i met someone who instantly wants to rush everything and be serious with me. Instead of seeing how things go and if you are really suited for one another.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Watching her on that podcast has opened my eyes to her relationship. Because it seems quite one- sided.
She talked about Matt being off with her and weird at some points in time. And him bit being sure about her, yet she was 100% sure about him.
Also, how they got together after that viral tiktok, it seemed from his point of view, he just met this girl, and next thing you know, the internet (or just the whole of tiktok) knows about you. He must have felt overwhelmed and pressure to continue, because if he ditched her then maybe the internet would turn on him. I mean, he didn't have much of a following before her. Not that I feel sorry for him, but I can see how she really drove the relationship. She even said he must have thought she was nuts and dramatic, crying about meeting the love of her life when they had just met. I don't know about you, but that sounds very stressful to me! Lol. I have been in that situation, where someone meets you and instantly wants to rush everything.
I agree with everything you said. Online,it’s been made out to be some fairytale - meeting up, falling head over heels in love and packing up your life and moving to his home town. In reality, when you think about it properly, it’s actually very rushed and not at all thought through..

I agree with everything you said. Online,it’s been made out to be some fairytale - meeting up, falling head over heels in love and packing up your life and moving to his home town. In reality, when you think about it properly, it’s actually very rushed and not at all thought through..
Yeah, and I was shocked to see her staying with him and his family in Canada shortly after. Imagine it didn't work out, and she's just stuck with these people. Although, saying that, she would have the money to leave and book a flight back home if something went wrong. I suppose she love to live and the moment and do things for the storyline.

Reactions: 1
Nah cos imagine airing to the world your boyfriend almost wasn't your boyfriend cos you had a stinky puss....... where is the filter? Both so vulgar about these things, thats why there is such a bleeping stigma around having BV and thrush.

I’ve said before but when I first came across one of her videos I thought she was quite funny, now every single one of her videos winds me up 😂 she does tell a good story, get the viewer in etc but I dunno if it’s just where we know she’s only after fame or the fact she’s in love with herself but everytime I see her telling a story now she really grinds my gears 😂

Reactions: 2
Just seen the video she just shared from her time on the unboxed podcast… that different angle without the filter makes her look like Jocelyn Wildenstein

Reactions: 1