Summer Fox goss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I just watched a clip of that podcast. My mum struggled growing up .... " we had a bunk bed"....šŸ˜†. Ps the filler is awful.

Reactions: 1
I canā€™t believe sheā€™s 26 and sheā€™s still just drifting through life like a child, immediately ditching anything that ā€˜doesnā€™t serve herā€™.

Reactions: 2
This sounds so nasty but I think she looks really regular? Like her profile pictures never look anything like her, she has quite a goofy face

Reactions: 6
This sounds so nasty but I think she looks really regular? Like her profile pictures never look anything like her, she has quite a goofy face
I agree. Her neck gives me alien vibes. I think sheā€™s also had quite a lot injected into her face.

Reactions: 5
I kinda get what you mean even tho I hate commenting about peoples appearance, I think she has a more unique face which isnā€™t necessarily a bad thing. I just donā€™t think the short blonde hair looks as good, she looked her best with red hair imo I thought it suited her so much more like in the pic from the video below I think she looked gorgeous. I also think longer hair looked so much nicer on her. Overall I think itā€™s the old makeup and hair that I think suited her so much more than her current style

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Just seen a video ā€œday in a life of a skinny witch who eats what she wants when she wantsā€ itā€™s soooooo smug!!! Someone commented saying sheā€™s down to earth hahahahaha

• Wow
Just seen a video ā€œday in a life of a skinny witch who eats what she wants when she wantsā€ itā€™s soooooo smug!!! Someone commented saying sheā€™s down to earth hahahahaha
Not even a skinny witch, a skinny QUEEN she said! What a smug dick

• Sick
I kinda get what you mean even tho I hate commenting about peoples appearance, I think she has a more unique face which isnā€™t necessarily a bad thing. I just donā€™t think the short blonde hair looks as good, she looked her best with red hair imo I thought it suited her so much more like in the pic from the video below I think she looked gorgeous. I also think longer hair looked so much nicer on her. Overall I think itā€™s the old makeup and hair that I think suited her so much more than her current style
So glad someone said it!!!!!!! Couldnā€™t agree more

Reactions: 3
So glad someone said it!!!!!!! Couldnā€™t agree more
The only thing with this is the photos youā€™re talking about, you can clearly see has more filler in her face back then, so she might look better but itā€™s not natural

Just realised how the short blonde hair ages her, because this long red hair made her look lovely. I agree she should go back too this look. Because long hair suits her face shape better.

Reactions: 4
Just realised how the short blonde hair ages her, because this long red hair made her look lovely. I agree she should go back too this look. Because long hair suits her face shape better.
I agree, I think the old hair looked so much nicer I thought she looked great then. Recently Iā€™ve been wondering why I feel like she looks different and I think itā€™s a combo of the hair/makeup and change in fillers like someone else mentioned

Reactions: 1
I genuinely thought Summer Fox was a bloke? What a strange looking girl? She also needs a stylist.