Sue_Dan_house #3 free, free, free, give it all to me!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Faye won't have anyone turning up to her party only one days notice!!!! Other people have lives too not just sitting at home on the edge of their sofa wondering for Sue is going to have the party this week or next!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Poor Faye won't have anyone turning up to her party only one days notice!!!! Other people have lives too not just sitting at home on the edge of their sofa wondering for Sue is going to have the party this week or next!
That’s what Sue wants because she doesn’t want to spend money

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She is a pain . Don’t leave your house turn into a bomb each day and u wouldn’t have to spend hours cleaning . How she can have the cereal boxes etc still out from this morning drives me mad

• Heart
Reactions: 6
For duck sake Susan, I actually cant believe im that upset for a little boy I dont even know. To broadcast his toileting accidents and zooming in on him, you are a bleeping disgrace. Absolute scruff of a mother. NOBODY needs to know that, much less the bleeping weirdo creeps on the internet. Im actually fuming. A bleeping dangerous bleep with her kids is all she is. Tusla would get called for less
Tusla should be contacted. Using innocent children for content.

Reactions: 3
Time make a story but nothing done for the party today or she doesn't even have enough time to swallow her food before talking!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
What is it with the cork huns no manners .
One Burps in to the phone now this one eating while talking shite .

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Does she think it’s a flex to be a bleep to her child and not organise a thing for her birthday? She’s quick enough to organise herself for hens, weddings, facials & events but can’t organise a cake in time for a child? Don’t start me on the horsing the food into the phone. She’s a dragged up animal

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She has no excuse for leaving everything to the last minute...its not like she didn't know it was the childs birthday. She just thinks she is creating a drama and people will be wondering if she managed to pull it off when really she just comes across as being a lazy mom!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She has no excuse for leaving everything to the last minute...its not like she didn't know it was the childs birthday. She just thinks she is creating a drama and people will be wondering if she managed to pull it off when really she just comes across as being a lazy mom!!!
But sure she makes every bring a dish anyway to all these events.... so she does feck all anyway

Reactions: 2
Its sad cause the first kids birthday was so majorly over the top with all the cakes/balloons/her ridiculous dress.
The third kid barely gets a cake and pizza party.
A happy medium might be nice sue

Ah god help us no one has takeing the hint and given a free clothes line

• Haha
Ths poor dog could do with a good feed, looks thin / my brother has a boxer, tg not as thin & misetable looking

What on earth is she on about, the summer holidays are hard... its her first year even having school summer holidays what does she know about it 🙄
So desperate for content she wants to relate to moms with school kids and an actual job paying for childcare.
Shut up

Reactions: 10