Sue_Dan_house #3 free, free, free, give it all to me!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course the hotel stay was free as much as she tried to hide it. I’d love to know who would be influenced by this beg getting a free stay.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m sure the hotel will be raging she didn’t really advertise for them enough, you think lack of content for one business would stop others giving her freebies

Reactions: 6
The comments on the dog 😭 - how can she honestly say that she’s now part of the family and she has her constantly locked outside or in the utility room. At least she’s admitting they both thought they made a mistake. A dog is a hub commitment. Especially a pup like that with so much energy. Kills me that people can be so irresponsible when it comes to animals.

Reactions: 4
The comments on the dog 😭 - how can she honestly say that she’s now part of the family and she has her constantly locked outside or in the utility room. At least she’s admitting they both thought they made a mistake. A dog is a hub commitment. Especially a pup like that with so much energy. Kills me that people can be so irresponsible when it comes to animals.
In the photo the dog is outside and looking in at the kids. Doesn’t really come across as part of the family!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They definitely didn't do their homework on that purchase. Poor dog looking in at them. Personally I wouldn't have got a dog til they were a bit older.

They definitely didn't do their homework on that purchase. Poor dog looking in at them. Personally I wouldn't have got a dog til they were a bit older.
Was it not gifted?! Dumb ass move, more fucktards to be wrecking vets heads and try to pay for nothing.

Reactions: 3
I cannot understand how her house gets so messy every single day

Reactions: 8
The amount of time she spends away from her kids is terrible. To go on about how hard motherhood is! She has more breaks away than anyone I know!! If she really felt bad about being away so much, she could have gone to 1 night of the hen, she didn't have to go to the 2 nights

• Heart
For duck sake Susan, I actually cant believe im that upset for a little boy I dont even know. To broadcast his toileting accidents and zooming in on him, you are a bleeping disgrace. Absolute scruff of a mother. NOBODY needs to know that, much less the bleeping weirdo creeps on the internet. Im actually fuming. A bleeping dangerous bleep with her kids is all she is. Tusla would get called for less

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I really didn't need to know that about her little boy. Accidents happen of course nothing to be ashamed of but I'd rather not have people know
---
For duck sake Susan, I actually cant believe im that upset for a little boy I dont even know. To broadcast his toileting accidents and zooming in on him, you are a bleeping disgrace. Absolute scruff of a mother. NOBODY needs to know that, much less the bleeping weirdo creeps on the internet. Im actually fuming. A bleeping dangerous bleep with her kids is all she is.
💯 Agree

Dr. Niamh Lynch put up a post about this today foo

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I really didn't need to know that about her little boy. Accidents happen of course nothing to be ashamed of but I'd rather not have people know
---

💯 Agree

Dr. Niamh Lynch put up a post about this today foo
See anything to do with kids, shaming them, sharing private info etc it just bleeping riles me. Both on and offline. What the duck possess’ these people

Reactions: 9
Dr. Niamh Lynch had a story up yesterday about toilet training and how inappropriate it is etc. it’s so so unfair on the little fella to broadcast that. She’s as thick as tit

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Snarley Sue you are a disgrace broadcasting your little sons toilet habits.
Jesus christ has Desperate Dan any balls to allow her put that up to thousands of strangers.
It's boiling my blood lately the amount of insta wans over shareing their children on the net especially during times of illness and death it's just not right.
The sooner laws are brought in to protect children's privacy the better.

Reactions: 9
She on talking about hennesys in Douglas , "oh my didnt realise how much stuff they have in the store" ,she bought a measley swing...but she wants a tractor for Kai....the Gaul of this wan...and Tags them.....

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 7