Sue_Dan_house #3 free, free, free, give it all to me!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s killing me over the comments on the dog. Basically just openly admitted they leave the dog locked in the utility all day or else she’s outside. Complaining that the dog jumps on the kids. She’s a pup, that’s what they do. Why do they have a dog. 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She’s banging on about the chemicals in cleaners but buys coke by the bootful 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s killing me over the comments on the dog. Basically just openly admitted they leave the dog locked in the utility all day or else she’s outside. Complaining that the dog jumps on the kids. She’s a pup, that’s what they do. Why do they have a dog. 😭
Imagine that, a puppy jumping on kids. No chance of training the dog or teaching the kids how to react to the dog? Regardless, a big pup like that should never have been got. Not fair at all.

Reactions: 7
That dog needs a good walk twice a day. I just hope when the dog moves on that it's to a right home not dumped.

Reactions: 5
That poor dog 😭😭 does anyone else cringe when she throws in a comment about Gaza? She is massively uneducated & I would consider her thick stupid

• Heart
Goes to her friends wedding and still manages to get free accommodation- Jesus this one doesn’t know how to put her hand in the pocket for anything !

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
All her friend posing normally in the group photo & she’s forcing the leg out 😂😂😂 that dress is rotten

Reactions: 5
Goes to her friends wedding and still manages to get free accommodation- Jesus this one doesn’t know how to put her hand in the pocket for anything !
She would peel an orange in her pocket such a grabber
I'd be ashamed of my life sur he must be as bad enjoying the fruits of all the freebies sad pair

• Heart
I’m shocked any busy hotel would offer a free Saturday night stay. I wonder was the wedding somewhere else?

Reactions: 3
She has said today that insta is her full time job now? How the duck is that? She only ever talks about one wet, one dry lol.
How is she making enough from insta each month for it to pay her a full time wage?

She has said today that insta is her full time job now? How the duck is that? She only ever talks about one wet, one dry lol.
How is she making enough from insta each month for it to pay her a full time wage?
Likewise, I wouldn't have thought she had enough affiliate links to be making a wage

Reactions: 2
It’s not regular money I’d say but if you put a value on all her free bees you’d be a long time working to earn enough to redo bathrooms and bedrooms put in patios electric gates etc etc

It’s not regular money I’d say but if you put a value on all her free bees you’d be a long time working to earn enough to redo bathrooms and bedrooms put in patios electric gates etc etc
She says it's giving her a full time monthly wage

• Wow
Reactions: 2