Sue_Dan_house #3 free, free, free, give it all to me!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my both the three and the two year old have a tablet each 👀
If they are old enough for their own screen they should be old enough to be dummy free surely

Reactions: 6
Just after reading a post on the last thread and it was so true…… no wonder the kids are getting sick again and again when all she’s doing is using a damp cloth to clean everything!!! Like I know we all want to use less chemicals etc but you do have to actually clean and sanitise the odd time like!!!

Why the need to tell instagram about the potty training? Her poor kids have zero privacy!

Reactions: 12
Why the need to tell instagram about the potty training? Her poor kids have zero privacy!
93k strangers and she's making her innocent 2 year old son talk about his piss ! Someone tell me, WHY and HOW did this become a thing ! I used to hate-watch her but I can't even do that after that today, christ almighty those poor children.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I’d swear she’s only potty training coz she’s too tight to buy nappies.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did she not say she was keeping the kids off insta a while ago ? How long did that last ? A grid post about a 2yr olds potty successes - seriously baffling how anyone - especially a parent could think this is acceptable content - where is his consent in all of this ? God help him if anyone goes digging for his digital footprint in his teens - it's all there for the world to read

Reactions: 9
Did she not say she was keeping the kids off insta a while ago ? How long did that last ? A grid post about a 2yr olds potty successes - seriously baffling how anyone - especially a parent could think this is acceptable content - where is his consent in all of this ? God help him if anyone goes digging for his digital footprint in his teens - it's all there for the world to read
it’s so wrong. Those kids are jus props for her insta it’s terrible

So she says the Sinead Keary liquid liner is the only one you'll need but she is not wearing it 😅. Fantastic advertising Sue you melt

• Haha
If I were Dan I'd shove that phone where the sun don't shine.
She's an awful Gowl

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If I were Dan I'd shove that phone where the sun don't shine.
She's an awful Gowl
He must be as dim as her though letting his kids be plastered over the internet and having his house done up by Beggy Sue