Sue_dan_house #2 Begging for freebies, what more can I do? Oh, wait 'til I show you my #loo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sinful changeing rooms allready in the house.
But I suppose easy for her when it's for free.
And trying to flog the now second hand shite she probably already got for free. Dunno how these let’s say not blessed with good looks to be polite, not intelligent also to be polite, not articulate yokes end up stealing a living on Instagram. It’s beyond belief. Eijits giving her a following watching her clean her filthy kitchen. I look on Instanavigation if something comes up in here. The confidence of her as dumb as she is with a big orange head and orange mane. What do the say about that’s wrong with the world … something like the dumb among us being full of confidence …..

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She is so proud of how much they have done since 2021. FFS, they didn't pay for most of it. Has she no shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Flogging the supplements tonight, Fiona Morgan Coleman as well, so the Andrea Roche girls are out in force with their debloat bs!!
---
Anyone know how to set up a new thread?? Any title ideas?

Reactions: 4
Oh wow coming across so common with her last video . People are annoyed sue because everything you get is free 🫤🫤 no one cares what your bedroom looks like

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Definitely not a brain cell in that head advertising that she has valuable items in her house
Is she thick or what.
Can you imagine god forbid if she was burgled and the insurance company saw she was telling thousands about her valuable items.
As Julie would say Na.lol

Reactions: 7