Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fathead

VIP Member
Ahhh I've just seen a post in the FB group that says shes posting and she doesnt give a flying what Tattle thinks of her outfit 🤦‍♀️ Firstly? She looks bloody amazing, secondly, that's NOT WHAT WE DO HERE and thirdly, Its a style page not a we hate tattle page 😤😭
Which group?

JustMe!

I found the other styled by Susie fb page today. Still being used. So why oh why did the other page have to be deleted if the business page is still up ? So many things just don’t add up
The other page hasn't been deleted, it's still there with 5 members.

tablesandchairs

Chatty Member
Posting a screenshot opens a whole new can of worms - it’s the same as you can’t post a photo from a book. They don’t want to be seen as being unreasonable to Susie either as then they’ll be just as bad :) I totally get it.
People post photos from books and magazines all the time 🤦🏻‍♀️

mangomay

They are so complicit. They don’t seem to ever consider that the trail of ex- Best friends littering the way before is a huge warning sign that sometimes things are not as they seem. They are not helping her in anyway, they are instead Blowing hot air and leading a horrible bullying charge.
Their response is so bad for a business ,but that’s the problem when you have zero line between your business and you.
I imagine we're picturing the same people Twizzle, I feel like you're much the same as me, looking at SBS and her crew from a real world perspective and not just what she posts on insta.