Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SareBear

I can’t see it now either but surely Susie can’t have seen it that quick. She never even said anything remotely worth getting your lawyer on the case about 🤣
Was more than likely heat of the moment or excitement at it all kicking off. Either way she’s removed the post so obviously had second thoughts about posting

It’s been posted as a query on the new FB group. You’re right, the supposed ‘free trials’ were apparently offered when people emailed SBS to complain about the old group closing - but after too many people complained I think SBS revoked the offer. Guess they really don’t need any of our custom 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣not that I emailed them, I had no interest in their fancy new app!

Yes it was on the new FB group

Neversaynever

I found the other styled by Susie fb page today. Still being used. So why oh why did the other page have to be deleted if the business page is still up ? So many things just don’t add up

Business transparency bit. They're not flagged by susie though, it looks like TP are investigating on their own
Susie is flagging them. If you go through the reviews it has a not underneath flagged by SBS for breaching TP guidelines. There is one mentioning TOMM that she has flagged.

@Notredamn You weren't the only one who thought it 🙂 But here are some of the things you said ;) I definitely don't know Susie! And I'm not TOMM or an instagrammer but feel free to pretend you've worked something out!

In response to another user who also said I was TOMM you said -
"It was me and another poster who connected the dots based on the IG account the OP stupidly posted on the thread. I didn't 'out' her specifically but made it known she'd dropped herself in it as people should know when they're taking the time to reply that they were being duped. Ended up..."

And this was interesting after calling me vindictive! You said -
"I can't think why your account has been suspended, you did nothing wrong! What have they said in their email to you? It's so unfair. I got banhammered the other day but I thoroughly expected it as I knew I was breaking forum rules (troll hunting) but even then I got plenty of passes."

mangomay

Underneath that it says it does not include the 6 reviews that Trust Pilot are investigating.

So perhaps rather than flagging them individually SBS may have contacted them directly and said they are false.
So I presume those reviews aren't on there then? They're supposed to take them down while they investigate.