Stylebydeni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also 58k for a few days work here and there bleeping disgusting.
Some people have to try and survive on 58K for the year, and you know what, when they let go at a job, they can't go protesting they have to just get on with it and find a new job.
#privilege

Reactions: 22
So Tattle opinions are bad and call the police etc etc., but releasing confidential contract information and publicly defaming corporate brands IS acceptable? Okay Deni.

Reactions: 25
Oooft the Bonds posts hey. So inappropriate to release contractual and likely confidential information. Won't be surprised if theres a C&D sent their way today.

Shouting at everyone for virtue posting when it turns out Denis also been virtue posting all along?? What a confusing, skittish narrative we're seeing unfold..

Reactions: 15
Random and sad but I remember watching a few of Aaron Carter’s lives before he passed away last year and he was completely manic and non sensical. It reminds me of what I’m seeing with Deni right now. Truly worries about them and hope he can get out of whatever this is…

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Well there goes any chance of any brand associating with Deni ever again. Waiting patiently for Mia, Leigh etc.

One very frustrating thing about this whole saga is the right wing nut jobs who had conniptions about Deni fronting brands we going to be rubbing their hands together with glee.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
This is probably the biggest downfall I have ever watched. I kind of feel terrible watching.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Some people have to try and survive on 58K for the year, and you know what, when they let go at a job, they can't go protesting they have to just get on with it and find a new job.
#privilege
Lots of people live on less than $58k a year as a family with kids! Biting the hands that have fed you is not going to be the smartest decision. Surely he will be served legal papers soon. I mean he tags the individuals who have made the specific comments/sent emails.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
What the duck is he doing. How are we still seeing this absolute train wreck unfold, I cannot understand how his friends and family haven't stepped up. Also 58k for a few days work here and there bleeping disgusting.
I’m actually enjoying this immensely as I find it interesting, but it’s like a work issue, a fairly common one at that (miscommunication probably) he’s basing a whole boycott campaign on. If he has an issue with Minus 18 then probs focus on them directly as Pac Brands probably don’t have his in depth knowledge on them.
PS I’m calling him him as he says he is all the pronouns 🤔
---
Really want Deni to go nuclear on Mamamia - there must be lots of tea!!
Sounds like he is treading carefully there.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Not to mention homeless people, people living out of cars….rental crisis….single parents….$58k for ONE contract is wow!

Reactions: 11
I’m actually enjoying this immensely as I find it interesting, but it’s like a work issue, a fairly common one at that (miscommunication probably) he’s basing a whole boycott campaign on. If he has an issue with Minus 18 then probs focus on them directly as Pac Brands probably don’t have his in depth knowledge on them.
PS I’m calling him him as he says he is all the pronouns 🤔
---

Sounds like he is treading carefully there.
wtf why would you enjoy this? This person needs to be hospitalised and has destroyed a career they had fought to build and was actually really going well. It’s sad.

Reactions: 20
wtf why would you enjoy this? This person needs to be hospitalised and has destroyed a career they had fought to build and was actually really going well. It’s sad.
Looking from the outside in Deni is clearly very troubled and is having a mental breakdown. They need help asap.

Reactions: 11
Sorry no def not the spiral (that came out wrong I find this all very disturbing) but this specific gripe with PAC Brands and him ‘outing’ them.

Reactions: 7
agree. This is awful and I have a horrible feeling it’s not going to end well.

Reactions: 5
Some of us like the gossip and yea yes but not like this, bloody hell. The minute anyone expresses concern he blocks them and turns off comments.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Yeah actually makes me feel sick watching. I just can't understand how this is happening when he is meant to have support around him.

Reactions: 4
Re the bonds post: don't bring bloody Julian Assange into this - he's been through enough!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.