Stylebydeni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am a little shocked. I don’t agree with a lot of Deni’s comments and certain things they stand for but today after seeing those posts about Bonds, it made me feel sick and I have a very bad feeling about all this.

Deni wants attention and he is getting but at what cost. He will most likely be sued by any of these companies.

He obviously does not stand by his word. He said it was ok if brands wanted to drop him and now he is outing them.

Mind you he is only outing them cause they dropped him, if they haven’t he would still be talking good about them. Hypocrisy at it is finest.

Reactions: 7
And the little speel about parents not affording to send to Uni? When no parents can, we all just put it on hecs? What a joke

• Heart
Reactions: 17
And the little speel about parents not affording to send to Uni? When no parents can, we all just put it on hecs? What a joke
Exactly! He had this privilege which every Aussie has. As once an international student I spent thousands past the 100k on uni fees to be paid upfront to be given the privilege to be in Australia.

Reactions: 14
Yeah! I work in tertiary ed and most students put themselves through uni by working like dogs. It’s extremely unusual to have uni fees paid upfront by parents!

Reactions: 15
Yeah! I work in tertiary ed and most students put themselves through uni by working like dogs. It’s extremely unusual to have uni fees paid upfront by parents!
Exactly! And if it’s such a thing you missed out on, sign up and do it now (either by using your 800k you made last year or as everyone else has always done, on hecs 🤦🏼‍♀️). Literally a few of the bags they waste money on could fund an entire degree outright. What a joke.

Reactions: 16
Exactly! And if it’s such a thing you missed out on, sign up and do it now (either by using your 800k you made last year or as everyone else has always done, on hecs 🤦🏼‍♀️). Literally a few of the bags they waste money on could fund an entire degree outright. What a joke.
That said, I sure wouldn’t like to teach them. Imagine trying to give feedback on their work. Shudder.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
It is interesting Deni talking bad about Bonds and what happened at Mardi Grass.
Because as far as I remember a month or so ago before the “split” from the management and the new relationship, he had an ad for Bonds in which he never mentioned anything.

If a company is bad and you accept as long as you get paid, you are just as bad. You are part of the problem too.

Reactions: 12
Interesting if mamma Mia aren’t doing anything - when ex employee Rosie wateeland was in mental health strife they helped her - I mean it was mainly jamilla and not Mia but yeh Mia won’t help I do not rate her at all she is toxic af also

None of us can do anything for Deni which makes it hard it’s a car crash I don’t want to watch but I can’t look away I just hope they get help

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The newest post ‘spilling the tea’ about Pantera Press is awful! He is treating them like garbage - disgusting. How were they meant to know he wasn’t actually in Paris?! He should never work again.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Jesus duck, the discussions with pantera as though THEY ARE IN THE WRONG. Babe, no. No no no. You fucked them around with your imaginary trip to Paris, don’t expect them to rearrange their alternative arrangements to accommodate you. Jeeeez.
And the last slide, threatening bonds directly? After they so graciously terminated the relationship.
This is very bad and Deni needs help

Attachments

• Wow
That email to PAC brands about doing drugs with their staff. Seriously - yikes. There is no way he is not using/having a manic episode. His parents need to step in immediately to have him assessed. Ughhh this is awful!!
---
He’s never going to work again.

He’ll be back at his parent cleaning company like he did when Cosmo folded.
yup. He’s done for. I’m telling you this is not going to end well.

He does know that after all these “exposed” behaviour his Hello Darlings media company will close it is door before even open.

No one will touch him after all these accusations. How come he does not see that as he is a liability?

Reactions: 9
Oh my god. Pantera’s reps were WAY more professional than I would have been in the same situation. The entitlement of Deni expecting them to drop everything to speak to him, coupled with the meltdown, plus him saying he was going to be in Paris. But he’s still the victim? My goodness.

Anyone got any update to follower numbers? Surely they’re deserting in droves.

Jesus duck, the discussions with pantera as though THEY ARE IN THE WRONG. Babe, no. No no no. You fucked them around with your imaginary trip to Paris, don’t expect them to rearrange their alternative arrangements to accommodate you. Jeeeez.
And the last slide, threatening bonds directly? After they so graciously terminated the relationship.
This is very bad and Deni needs help
Wow the reply he sent to Bonds it was not good and saying bye witch…blah blah blah

It shows how immature and entitled he is.

He acted like an unstable person and made everyone believe he was in Paris. I think his published did ok.
And he uses his favorite word “consent”. They did what they thought was best.

If he does not agree he can sue them.

I believe he needs help but I actually think that this bitter, toxic person is in reality who he is as person. You can’t keep a mask for too long.

Gives me so much internal rage hearing how crappy influencers speak to qualified, educated professionals in the marketing, advertising and PR space. Like they’re so above everyone. For doing what exactly? The world’s most basic job - existing. The bleeping audacity.

They’re leaving in droves because Deni is the problem.

BEEAEC59-41E8-4B01-A22E-C8E44E68B9B6.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He’s never going to work again.

He’ll be back at his parent cleaning company like he did when Cosmo folded.
Woah! All the persons contact details are on the bottom of that email, and the response my goodness.

Where are these? Just went to their page and can’t find it?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.