Stylebydeni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gives me so much internal rage hearing how crappy influencers speak to qualified, educated professionals in the marketing, advertising and PR space. Like they’re so above everyone. For doing what exactly? The world’s most basic job - existing. The bleeping audacity.

They’re leaving in droves because Deni is the problem.
I think most of influenzas are like that. They act as if their job is curing cancer or something like that. The self importance is ridiculous.
If Deni’s management couldn’t handle him before all this drama and they know he is difficult to deal with , they probably glad they are not involved anymore.

I hope Bonds and all the other companies that he is making accusations sue the crap out of him so he can learn a lesson.

And all because someone said NO

Reactions: 9
I genuinely think they could have quietly parted ways and there’s businesses who may have still worked with them. I can’t see it happening now. Hello Darlings Media was a great idea…before all of this. I think they’re forgetting (slash, not in the right frame of mind) to realise that the way a media company makes money is through advertisers. Who is going to touch it now?

Reactions: 10
It is easy to accuse a company and than delete what he posted.

I believe media/marketing they all know each other and after this no one wants to work with someone who can expose them like this.

He burned bridges and crossed lines that not even a “I am sorry” will do it.

Where is his momager now?

Reactions: 9
Think he’s received a few CD letters. Suing takes alot of money and time. Legal threats are by far easier to have someone like Deni remove his posts. Hanes who owns Bongs are a billion dollar company .. you dont throw then under the bus.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Cease and desist city in Deni's apartment. You can honestly feel the tension brewing. Hopefully the phone has been thrown out of their apartment window..

Reactions: 6
Ok have been following along but totally missed the part where they weren’t actually in Paris? Can someone explain

Is anyone else in the So Dramatic FB group? There’s a thread in there about it and someone from Deni’s circle has commented saying not to make assumptions about what’s going on and that friends and family are trying their best to love and support Deni etc. I would assume those in Deni’s circle are trying their best to get them help behind closed doors

Reactions: 15
I’ve heard from a mutual acquaintance that people are trying to get Deni to go completely offline & get help.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.