Stylebydeni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never heard of the term. Again I’m too old
I know the term, I just didn’t know how it applied to Deni? Then again they also just referred to themselves as a gypsy, which is a racial slur? I guess I just assume that’s part of their heritage? Who the duck knows anymore. Seems to have a finger in every pie 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Best analysis of this situation I’ve read!!!

There is nothing nuanced about what Deni says anymore… they speak with certainty in sweeping generalizations. I don’t know anyone or any group who would feel represented by them at this point… as a first generation ‘brown’ Australian myself, he may be shocked to know that 1. I have a tertiary education and 2. Don’t have a single family member who has resorted to drug dealing or the like or 3. Had a bag on a Friday night as a rite of passage… also despite him saying all LGBTQI+ people speak with vulgarity like in his post, none of my friends or colleagues from the community do. Sounds like Deni needs to widen their circle, humble themselves, stop talking for a minute and listen / learn.

Reactions: 5
Only 18 pages In and Deni is addressing tattle in his rants. Old EmmyLou is up to page #84 and we never hear a peep.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Only 18 pages In and Deni is addressing tattle in his rants. Old EmmyLou is up to page #84 and we never hear a peep.
They usually only make the mistake of mentioning Tattle by name once 😂. Deni is “lucky” that Tattle is closed to new members without a referral, otherwise I’m confident we’d see an influx of new members after their recent behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I had a look at Deni is page and I an glad he is going to Paris cause he literally lost it.

The constantly tagging the Gin company and their PR is so childish. This kinda behaviour tells more about him than the company.

You bet he is gonna be blacklisted from lots of PR companies from now on. These people they talk.

Compare a business owner to a drug dealer is insulting.
Plus Deni the way people are struggling, who has 400 to pay on a bag on a Friday night.

A lot of people are complaining about these t shirts that he sold and they haven’t received.

I already noticed that Deni launched a few “new” businesses idea. And I can tell that he will end up dropping them in a few months.
The type of people that want to all at once end up not doing anything.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
They are going to die on this hill, that’s for sure. And I’m still not 100% sure what specifically the hill was for 🤔

Reactions: 14
Did you guys saw the video where Deni said he smuggle drugs in a condom?

Seriously who needs to know all this stuff. Keep to yourself.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Absolutely no idea! I just thought I was too old 😂🤣😂
I’m old too… however, am very educated and know “lots of words” like Deni. They use a lot of words, but still make no sense. It’s not us being old, they just loves a bullshit ramble. It’s like those ppl in meetings that love the sound of their own voice and try to act smart, when you know they’re dumb as dog tit 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In a Live this morning Deni said it would’ve been “iconic” if Alexander McQueen killed himself at his last fashion show.. what?! Anyone else notice the swipe at their old talent manager in the pinned Live? Deni’s unfollowed her .. something must’ve happened? She must be relieved not to be dealing with this huge PR mess RN!!!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
In a Live this morning Deni said it would’ve been “iconic” if Alexander McQueen killed himself at his last fashion show.. what?! Anyone else notice the swipe at their old talent manager in the pinned Live? Deni’s unfollowed her .. something must’ve happened? She must be relieved not to be dealing with this huge PR mess RN!!!!
Omg that’s hideous to say that about McQueen. What a pig.

Reactions: 5
The French won’t put up with his erratic behavior and self entitled aloofness especially coming into their summer period so he will come crashing back down to earth faster than his idea of being “sober”

Reactions: 3
Omg that’s hideous to say that about McQueen. What a pig.
They said “I’m allowed to say this cos I’m a suicide survivor” mmm honey I don’t know if that gives you the right to say something like that. Gross..

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
INSUFFERABLE! At this point it’s actually hard to watch him spiral so publicly. I used to love Deni but this has all just gone so south SO quickly! Step away from the phone and enjoy Paris, doll.

Reactions: 14
Why is every influencer and two bit celebrity suddenly neuro diverse ? Deni, Mia Freedman, ‘Em Rusciano, Leigh Campbell has hinted at her ‘special brain’. Is it just an excuse to excuse bad behaviour ? Genuinely curious as there seems to have been a massive spike in diagnosis (self diagnosis in some cases)

Reactions: 17
Why is every influencer and two bit celebrity suddenly neuro diverse ? Deni, Mia Freedman, ‘Em Rusciano, Leigh Campbell has hinted at her ‘special brain’. Is it just an excuse to excuse bad behaviour ? Genuinely curious as there seems to have been a massive spike in diagnosis (self diagnosis in some cases)
I think there is probably a higher proportion of neuro diverse people in online/influencing /media/artistic fields, so we hear about them. A lot of them would be unable to hold down a regular job and thrive.

Reactions: 16
I think there is probably a higher proportion of neuro diverse people in online/influencing /media/artistic fields, so we hear about them. A lot of them would be unable to hold down a regular job and thrive.
Makes sense. Good point

Reactions: 4
It is such a coincidence that Deni dropped the management and suddenly in less than a week Deni manage to burn to the ground all he built.
On the news it says that his previous management was responsible for Deni’s career reaching new heights.

I don’t like some of the language Deni uses as I find them too vulgar. But I actually hope that he can find himself while travelling and do not post pictures or videos doing drugs, cause that would be bad.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.