Stylebydeni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deni seemed to think that brands needed Deni more than they did. Totally believing their own hype. A contract is a contract and if you break the terms of that then you are out. Nobody is above that.

Reactions: 20
Deni literally dared companies to drop them if drug use didn’t align with their values…and now they’re cranky that companies have dropped them? When it was even stipulated in the terms of their contract?!

It’s such a confused message. I honestly don’t know what they’re going on about at this point. Drugs are good. Drugs are bad. I can’t keep up.
This! They literally said 'no hard feelings' in their post last weekend.

No hard feelings = I'll call you out on my IG feed, apparently
Screenshot_20230506-083134.png

Reactions: 17
This! They literally said 'no hard feelings' in their post last weekend.

No hard feelings = I'll call you out on my IG feed, apparentlyView attachment 2151131
I’m trying to understand the timeline. Did Deni seperate from their management team and then hire their mum to manage them then let it out about cigs and bags? So they anticipated being dropped from these brands and started the fashun flippa?

Or was that before they separated/were dropped?? I’m trying to understand why they would do this to their “brand”.

Why would any huge brand like Bonds who have clothing for everyone including babies keep them on if they are talking about doing Ketamine and Cocaine and trying to justify it as a creative process/outlet.

Reactions: 9
I’m trying to understand the timeline. Did Deni seperate from their management team and then hire their mum to manage them then let it out about cigs and bags? So they anticipated being dropped from these brands and started the fashun flippa?

Or was that before they separated/were dropped?? I’m trying to understand why they would do this to their “brand”.

Why would any huge brand like Bonds who have clothing for everyone including babies keep them on if they are talking about doing Ketamine and Cocaine and trying to justify it as a creative process/outlet.
I think Deni massively overestimated their own importance and didn’t anticipate so much backlash.

Reactions: 14
I’ve been a fan of Deni but I don’t think they would ever be able to have a stance that’s tolerable or promoting casual drug/tobacco use in a nuanced way on social media. Companies are not going to be able to ethically or legally promote products with an influencer whose values seem to be “it’s fun and casual” rather than - actively promoting drug use is not in our lexicon or socially or commercially acceptable.

Expecting to be able to have a really balanced, wide ranging conversation on social media is naive, sorry.

Making a dig at a gin company and expecting it to be a statement that will be backed by organisations, public health, companies and the on paper relatively conservative middle Australia is not going to land the way you think it will land.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Deni shoot himself in the foot buy acting the way he did.

He could be transparent and open but keep something to himself. The need to overshare is ridiculous.
WE do not need to know the ins and outs of everything. The sooner Deni learns that the easier life will be.

A lot of sports people get dropped from huge deals as soon as they make some stupid or silly declarations, why Deni would be different.

He is just a small influencer. So it is obviously that brands will ditch him as they can see he is trouble and they don’t want the headache. And they are right…no one wants a troubled person on their payroll.

Reactions: 12
You know you’re up tit creek when even the wokest of the woke Bonds dumps you.

• Haha
“a bag on a Friday night is basically a rite of passage in marketing” - ummm, WTF. This sure is the first I’ve heard of it 🤔

If he carries on with this behaviour much longer, I can’t see many brands sticking with him.
I think it speaks to the bubble they live in and they’re lack of understanding of how anyone outside of that bubble live their lives. Like for example how decriminalising drugs might affect a marginalised community, outside the ‘ritz and glitz’ of influencer hood, living in a trendy suburb of a major city. They would 100% say they are marginalised which perhaps they have experienced prejudice but not the same.

Also they’re argument dies for me, if for no other reason than the way it’s written, like incoherent, unstable ramblings. Time for some quiet time.

What a tit show, when it's his mum going to stop enabling him. How is anyone supporting this train wreck?

I’ve been a fan of Deni but I don’t think they would ever be able to have a stance that’s tolerable or promoting casual drug/tobacco use in a nuanced way on social media. Companies are not going to be able to ethically or legally promote products with an influencer whose values seem to be “it’s fun and casual” rather than - actively promoting drug use is not in our lexicon or socially or commercially acceptable.

Expecting to be able to have a really balanced, wide ranging conversation on social media is naive, sorry.

Making a dig at a gin company and expecting it to be a statement that will be backed by organisations, public health, companies and the on paper relatively conservative middle Australia is not going to land the way you think it will land.
There is nothing nuanced about what Deni says anymore… they speak with certainty in sweeping generalizations. I don’t know anyone or any group who would feel represented by them at this point… as a first generation ‘brown’ Australian myself, he may be shocked to know that 1. I have a tertiary education and 2. Don’t have a single family member who has resorted to drug dealing or the like or 3. Had a bag on a Friday night as a rite of passage… also despite him saying all LGBTQI+ people speak with vulgarity like in his post, none of my friends or colleagues from the community do. Sounds like Deni needs to widen their circle, humble themselves, stop talking for a minute and listen / learn.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Influencer Tea has posted on their stories about Deni, a lot of feedback coming through saying it’s hypocrital of them to say that alcohol is so bad in comparison to drugs when they would have taken the partnership and promotes alcohol had they not been dropped.

I watched the live and what the hell is happening?! Their mum needs to step in and help…. Or would that jeopardise her living large?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Taking a social media break in Paris. Thank god 😂

In the met video, Deni refers to themselves as neuro spicy? Is this a new thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.