Stylebydeni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, but without drugs and alcohol we would have Amy Winehouse. What a stupid argument. Plenty of artists don’t rely on substance abuse. Amy was a deeply troubled individual and addict, who passed away long before her 30th birthday. I’m sure her family and those that loved her would prefer she never made a single song, if it meant she was alive today.

I wish they’d stop talking about being “semi-sober” while going out drinking and taking drugs.
100% all of this

Reactions: 5
Deni is gross. I just listened to the last 5 mins of that live. He’s an idiot. No surprise he got dropped by several companies.

Reactions: 4
I actually think Deni has really deep personal issues that he needs to address. We know he is a voice for his community but maybe deep down he does not even accept himself and has trouble with being accepted and valued.

He needs therapy as soon as possible. It is all too heavy and not nice at all. The victim poor me mentality…please look at me and love me has ti stop.

The way he does things it reflect even in his romantic relationships where he is not valued and most of the time he ended up heartbroken.

He mentioned on his stories that no one knows where he lives expect for people on tattle that knows. We never posted his address or where he lives so this wrong.

Reactions: 9
Huh? I only know that he’s in Brunswick because he’s forever going on about it. No one has ever posted an address or attempted to find it. It’s against the rules and no one cares. Also Deni, if people on Tattle found it (we haven’t) it means you’ve posted too much online and anyone else could find it too.

They’re obsessed with Tattle! The only reason they’re still mentioning it is new users are still closed, so they haven’t seen people flock to Tattle and sign up. That shuts everyone up fast.

Reactions: 13
I agree that he is obsessed with Tattle and mostly because we have an opinion which goes against what he thinks of himself. He needs validation and we don’t give that here.

I actually don’t know why influenzas get so offended by a private forum where we talk about what we don’t like. We do not go to their page, we stay on our lane and talk crap here.

As per what Deni said on his live he also has a whatssap group where he talk about others with his friends. So how is that different?!?

These people need to work on their ego and understand that not everyone loves them.

Reactions: 15
Huh? I only know that he’s in Brunswick because he’s forever going on about it. No one has ever posted an address or attempted to find it. It’s against the rules and no one cares. Also Deni, if people on Tattle found it (we haven’t) it means you’ve posted too much online and anyone else could find it too.

They’re obsessed with Tattle! The only reason they’re still mentioning it is new users are still closed, so they haven’t seen people flock to Tattle and sign up. That shuts everyone up fast.
I think you mean Brunny 🙄🙄

One of the dumbest things influencers do is post snippets of their homes. It never takes long to find them, and Deni lives in a very obvious location for anyone who’s spent any time in the area.

Its been a very sudden and sad fall for Deni which is a shame as they were riding pretty high with the book and brand deals etc.
Another one who believed all the bullshit of the scene they believe revolves around themselves.

Reactions: 13
I think you mean Brunny 🙄🙄

One of the dumbest things influencers do is post snippets of their homes. It never takes long to find them, and Deni lives in a very obvious location for anyone who’s spent any time in the area.
I personally don’t really go to Brunswick so I have no idea about the placed he goes to or the area he lives. However those who live there or nearby are probably familiar with.

The problem with influenzas is that they think they are irreplaceable. They are just like fast fashion..something happens and they out.

Deni can use drugs be sleazy and do whatever but he does not need to tell everyone about it, cause really no one wants or needs to show. I hope he learnt his lesson that being real does not mean be stupid.

Reactions: 7
They’ve just done a post about alcohol vs drugs after losing out on being involved in a Mother's Day promotion for a gin company. Then went on to say that they have been sober for 13 days. Wasn’t it just a week ago that they toasted mum becoming their manager and said they were nearly sober except for a glass of champagne and some Limocello?

Attachments

Reactions: 8
They’ve just done a post about alcohol vs drugs after losing out on being involved in a Mother's Day promotion for a gin company. Then went on to say that they have been sober for 13 days. Wasn’t it just a week ago that they toasted mum becoming their manager and said they were nearly sober except for a glass of champagne and some Limocello?
I haven’t checked into those statistics, but I’m assuming it’s a false equivalency given alcohol is legal and it’s use widespread, and drugs are not.

Reactions: 8
Further to that is the email Deni received and also more of their IG post. Was Deni referring to “bags” this much before? Their reply seems to be incredibly arrogant. No tit an alcohol company doesn’t want to be associated with someone talking about their drug use and decriminalisation of drugs.

Maybe they should get involved with other activists/educators within this space before posting google search stats.
7B855689-9AF1-4441-86B2-A666040F43E3.jpeg
FFA3FD3A-60BE-4E8B-A359-67E672745766.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
He is just insufferable. I don’t understand the appeal at all. I find him arrogant, smug, condescending and hypocritical 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Further to that is the email Deni received and also more of their IG post. Was Deni referring to “bags” this much before? Their reply seems to be incredibly arrogant. No tit an alcohol company doesn’t want to be associated with someone talking about their drug use and decriminalisation of drugs.
View attachment 2150032
“a bag on a Friday night is basically a rite of passage in marketing” - ummm, WTF. This sure is the first I’ve heard of it 🤔

If he carries on with this behaviour much longer, I can’t see many brands sticking with him.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Deni literally dared companies to drop them if drug use didn’t align with their values…and now they’re cranky that companies have dropped them? When it was even stipulated in the terms of their contract?!

It’s such a confused message. I honestly don’t know what they’re going on about at this point. Drugs are good. Drugs are bad. I can’t keep up.

Reactions: 19
Deni does not let this die…he already made clear his views, so move on and go live your life.
Deni is obviously bitter because he has been dropped by a few brands and need to vent his frustration.
I think that acting like that he is making even worse as no brand will want to touch him at all as he sounds like an unreliable person.

Reactions: 10
I wish he would stop using C… so much…. If he was so well educated he would know if it was not for one of these he (and the rest of us) would not be here!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Deni is going to end up with no brands at all. He won’t be gloating that he he afford any apartment soon. ❄

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I wish he would stop using C… so much…. If he was so well educated he would know if it was not for one of these he (and the rest of us) would not be here!!!!!!!!!!
And the constant use of the word “witch” is getting annoying, it’s also a term where there’s no male equivalent and has been used to insult and put down women.

Reactions: 12
Economics tend to win out ultimately, especially if you’re a luxury brand hyper consumer. He’ll be regretting Deni-lite soon.
I feel sorry for Deni…but this behaviour is so erratic. You can’t endorse illicit drugs as a “rite of passage” and not expect household brands to drop you.
Also, I buy Hermes and luxury brands but not over instagram when I’m being screamed at to BUY NOW BUY NOW. Gross, who does this appeal to?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Economics tend to win out ultimately, especially if you’re a luxury brand hyper consumer. He’ll be regretting Deni-lite soon.
I feel sorry for Deni…but this behaviour is so erratic. You can’t endorse illicit drugs as a “rite of passage” and not expect household brands to drop you.
Also, I buy Hermes and luxury brands but not over instagram when I’m being screamed at to BUY NOW BUY NOW. Gross, who does this appeal to?
Does Deni offer Afterpay lol?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.