Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jojo12345

Nope. I saw it mentioned randomly on a Facebook add and thought that’s a good idea must check the recipes. Didn’t read the details. Found her instagram and couldn’t believe the stupidity of that hashtag. So offensive. At least she has deleted it now. And if it came from Aldi themselves well they should be so ashamed for deciding that was a great line 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4

Mgt

Interesting that she has limited discussion to only include her sheep followers of demented strong women, wonder how that will help engagement 🤔

• Haha

judsmum

Chatty Member
Nope. I saw it mentioned randomly on a Facebook add and thought that’s a good idea must check the recipes. Didn’t read the details. Found her instagram and couldn’t believe the stupidity of that hashtag. So offensive. At least she has deleted it now. And if it came from Aldi themselves well they should be so ashamed for deciding that was a great line 🤦‍♀️
nah when I look she’s not deleted anything! In fact she clearly gave the moaners the Friday finger yesterday!

judsmum

Chatty Member
Do you think she assumes her over the top titivating is relevant/appealing/sexy/full of content/entertaining etc? I mean she was full of shit before but over the last 6 months she’s actually become a parody of herself. She looks like a total dickhead.

Jojo12345

Oh, so glad this is here! I used to follow her but she just became insufferable. The final straw was the testing out of sex toys. Ugh. I nearly spat my wine out when she popped up not once but twice on FB about this Aldi shit. The comments though are brutal. It's backfired so bad, no one is falling for it.
Oops posted too soon. I am so glad I wasn’t aware of her. I would never ever ever want to hear her opinion on sex toys. Thanks Christ I didn’t see that 😂 and I honestly never thought I’d agree with that statement but I too indeed would spend a whole day with MOD over a minute with mrs I would eat myself if I was chocolate, give me what I’ve seen today!

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
Agree though the bum/nudity shots, like we get it she's confident but what else does she actually do? Does she have a job? It's like just because she is labelling it as "empowering" she can basically do whatever she wants.
She was a qualified midwife once upon a time but I assume her PIN has long ago lapsed if she hasn’t worked for 12 years and we’ve never heard of her doing any bank work to keep it active (you have to revalidate your PIN every 3yrs and part of that process is having to evidence working a min of 450 hours over the 3yr period in a registered role). She’s only 40, so she can’t have practised for very long at all. Maybe a max of 7/8 years, assuming she went into training straight from A levels and graduated at 20/21.

I agree the that charging money for mentorship is an absolute insult. What qualifies her for that role, exactly? People who do this sort of thing for a living have proven track records in their field, plus actual recognised training in leadership and mentorship. She’s just got an overinflated opinion of herself. Of course, she’ll read this as ‘jealousy’ or ‘internalised misogyny’ and we’ll be the subject of another tiresome Friday Finger.

There‘s definitely something going on with the husband. She wasn’t ever particularly into including him and was keeping her IG brand as a woman-only space most of the time but the tone has definitely got much more aggressively ‘me’ and ‘I’. Maybe there just wasnt enough room in the marriage for the three of them anymore; him, her & her ego?

• Heart
This thread smacks of racism and double standards, people saying they’d rather follow MOD than SMS despite MODs abhorrent and very intentional actions. I’ll admit SMS has been tone deaf a number of times but other than that, so what if she wants to parade her body around the internet? I wouldn’t personally but, her call and it’s not hurting anyone. She’s not a celebrity, she’s not received PR training and been taught how to handle life in the (semi)public eye.

you’ve got some really awful people out there who are scamming people in the name of feminism and being a girl boss (Sarah akwisombe, jen stanbrook to name just two). Masses and masses of coaches coaching coaches coaching coaches and preying on desperate and often vulnerable people and influencers employing downright bullying tactics. The vitriol this woman’s getting in comparison makes me think you should really question whether you’re opposed to a woman expressing herself in a way you’re not comfortable with or a woman of colour doing so.

no, I’m not SMS, I’m not even particularly a fan of hers but this woman is potentially going through a separation which is shit no matter how financially comfortable one is and I’m very uneasy with the comments being made about her (the likes of which I’ve not really seen on a white influencer’s thread but I don’t often follow many of these threads).
Look on other threads it’s not about race! MODS thread was harsh AF. SMS has her fanny out of course she’s going to get some stick.

Yel

Chatty Member
It then gets reported in the Mail and Mirror as though she's challenged herself. No mention of it being an ad SMS was doing. I hope the Mail get reported to the ASA over it.
Sadly it wont, they do this all the time with their dodgy brand deals.

Some mail readers praised her healthy eating, because pasta and garlic granules is a healthy meal 😲

• Wow

Miss Anne Thrope

VIP Member
Well, if it's true that she's separated, with the flashing of her jubblies and the almost-unveiling of her lady garden she may be 'manifesting' a new man! Let me know if it works, lol.

• Haha

Spilttea

VIP Member
She has 2 daughters. Completely up her own arse, showing random close ups of her perfect smaller than average body in the name of body positivity. Unfollowed ages ago but she still pops up on my discover page.

Gonegirl

Her responses. Asking people to DM her. Why not just come out with a fresh post. Reneg on your fee. Ask Aldi to donate it to food banks instead. Probably too busy posing in front of a camera in a lacy thong.

All these influencer types are just awful. But for some reason this one, even above the ones who punt out their children has made me so mad! It’s just the sheer stupidity, the sheer arrogance. The idiotic responses. If you really are stupid enough to not to see just how crass it was then admit it. Don’t take the fee and APOLOGISE
IU don’t think she should be unpaid, hardly fair.

The ad was in incredibly bad taste and was tone deaf (as was her acknowledgment) but should she be paid, she did do what she was asked (even if it fell flat and she is clearly unhappy with the feedback)

What she should have done was say that she appreciated the feedback, appreciated that it could be seen as in bad taste and that she would relay it to those at the top at Aldi.

The marketing team there should get a bollocking for even going with it!

The Friday Finger chat 🙄. Quite clearly feeling angry at the world because she’s had some negative feedback. Grow up springs to mind really.

Spilttea

VIP Member
Is she still talking about her vagina and masturbating (insta version probs includes her gazing thoughtfully into the distance, preferably in a bath and or lingerie)

• Haha