Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dizzy

VIP Member
So woke it’s painful and this latest car crash of an #ad just goes to show what a money grabbing twat she is.

Reactions: 5

Instawanker

I don’t understand the perving on your own body. Yes, I am all for appreciated what your body can do and everyone loves a good wank, but please.......!

• Haha
I'm so glad I found this thread. I can't bear her. But I liked her when I started following her, I don't know when the change happened but i hate follow her now. She's become unbearable.

marthaedwards11

Chatty Member
Is she still talking about her vagina and masturbating (insta version probs includes her gazing thoughtfully into the distance, preferably in a bath and or lingerie)
God she’s insufferable 😂 I babysat for her once. Her children were very sweet as was her husband

• Wow

Cosytidy

Did anyone clock that when she had her alleged social media break over the Christmas period (that she addressed on her stories yesterday/day before) that she was actually in Dubai with the singer Anne-Marie? Random huh.

• Angry

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
I had a look on her page for the first time- lots of the same stuff: belly/ bum shots, nipples clearly on display in one post. She also kept posting the middle finger photo. The body positivity thing has been going on for ages.

I doubt she actually followed through with the whole thing anyway. Could have bought the items then just do another top us shop elsewhere.

Reactions: 4

Clare

VIP Member
I saw that she said that you have to follow her in order to comment. All in order to pay her bills.
she ought to find a better way to pay the bills. If I had 2 daughters I’d be horrified if they could look me up on the internet and find stuff like that. She can bleat on about how she wouldn’t care because they’d see this “strong fearless woman in touch with her curves and vulva” blah blah blah but 10000% her girls will not see it like that.

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
How and why are brands partnering with SMS?! The ad posts have the lowest engagement. The content is really poor quality and seems to just involve her in various degrees of undress. I don’t get it.

Spuddylit

So no apology or anythin about the vile aldi campaign then? Like wtf, she should be ashamed.

Spuddylit

I'm disgusted with that hash tag. Oh but she's deleted the hash tag so that's OK. Makes me sick.

I haven’t seen but £48 isn’t *that* much for a fancy bra - most branded bras are around the £35 mark 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh dear....I’m so out of touch 🤣🤣
I think I’m being ‘fancy’ when I pay over £20 in Marks or Debs
Clearly I’m not her target audience ha

• Heart
  • Haha

Jojo12345

Nope. I saw it mentioned randomly on a Facebook add and thought that’s a good idea must check the recipes. Didn’t read the details. Found her instagram and couldn’t believe the stupidity of that hashtag. So offensive. At least she has deleted it now. And if it came from Aldi themselves well they should be so ashamed for deciding that was a great line 🤦‍♀️