Style by Deni #9 Despite all our rage, he is still just a Rat with an Instagram page

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
miss the social netty team has anyone besides aunty Klubin graced Pakington street recently?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I still eat oranges sliced incase I need to rush for the netty team reassemble

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
This came up as I was scrolling and 100% thought this was Mr. Mazels making a comeback. I do miss their only gay in the village attitude
!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love how our focus has turned to the cafe and that the thread is still going 😄

Almost time for a new thread.. what are we thinking? Obviously cafe related.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
#10 Deni busy working in his parents cafe, gone are the days when he would call himself they.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
IMG_0622.jpeg

Found in the bargain bin for a good price of $4.99, don’t recommend it instead of quilton

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think we have some socials activity, Archie is getting hate messages/threats from random account, did a little dig and this is the email address from the account… seems sus to me, could a come back be on its way

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I think we have some socials activity, Archie is getting hate messages/threats from random account, did a little dig and this is the email address from the account… seems sus to me, could a come back be on its way
Nice to see he’s learned from his social media hiatus 🫠🫠🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4