Style by Deni #9 Despite all our rage, he is still just a Rat with an Instagram page

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand photoshop/smoothing/make up but the difference in her eyes/demenour to me says a lot. She's lost a lot of weight, she looks exhausted and darkness/sadness in her eyes. This kmart video is of a woman who is but a shadow of her former self.
I know she's an enabler but as someone mentioned last thread, i think @Limpy Love ? She probably believes all his threats of su****e and wants to protect her child.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Even since the last Courthouse photo shoot she has been reduced. maca and Mr Maca must be at their wits end.

Reactions: 11
Posted on the old thread so adding here:
I think the biggest fraud Deni committed was Deni himself.
I don't think he is who he says he is.
He and Pro saw an opportunity to make cash off the back of women and corporates wanting to show their support for the LGBTQI community and they stole this opportunity from someone who truly deserved to be a representative.
But you can only deceive for so long before the wheels fall off.
I think we were all taken for a ride from the outset.
Would love the media to talk to Pru.

I think we'd find we've been catfished. It's probably her greatest PR campaign she will never publicly promote.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Reposting to this new thread:

Do you remember way back when he posted the other courtroom fashion shoot, and many people stood up and pointed out how utterly crass it was to do that. One of those people was Ness Haldane who called him out on her stories saying she couldn't be silent, and how unacceptable it was. So I was wondering what her response would be to his latest shoot...
---
Interestingly, she did 'like' one of his TLM videos (part 1) on his grid, which I had thought strange following her reaction to his first courtroom posed post.

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Very little sympathy for his mum and dad.

Maybe a tiny weeny little bit because I’m not cruel, but mainly I class them in the same way I do him - revolting, ignorant, devoid of values.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I understand photoshop/smoothing/make up but the difference in her eyes/demenour to me says a lot. She's lost a lot of weight, she looks exhausted and darkness/sadness in her eyes. This kmart video is of a woman who is but a shadow of her former self.
I know she's an enabler but as someone mentioned last thread, i think @Limpy Love ? She probably believes all his threats of su****e and wants to protect her child.
She looks so different 😳 gaunt in the face and just so over it all. Fancy dragging your parents down with you, I mean I'm not surprised, but it's such a low act.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
So Deni has removed the pinned post of his last courthouse fashion show and has replaced it a video of him recieving the Vogue he's featured in. The comment section is interesting... support from so many unfluencers that now want nothing to do with him.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
So Deni has removed the pinned post of his last courthouse fashion show and has replaced it a video of him recieving the Vogue he's featured in. The comment section is interesting... support from so many unfluencers that now want nothing to do with him.
Open up the comments on that post now Deni, go on, I dare you. No way you'd have actual respected decent people complimenting you, in fact I reckon a number of those who commented would now like to quietly remove it.
Only comments you allow now are from family and the small handful of stans.

Reactions: 8
It’s wild to watch that video now. He’s coherent and his eyes are clear, he’s in VOGUE. It was only 6 months go.

I’m not sure we’ll ever get the truth. But God, this is an anti-drugs campaign if ever I’ve seen one.

Reactions: 20
Sending love to fellow netballers who have been (or still are 💔) a victim of domestic violence ♥♥ ten years later and I still suffer from PTSD.

Deni is an absolute disgrace of a human and his behaviour today is so disgusting, i really am struggling to even write this I am so angry.

We have a really beautiful/funny/determined little community here and i’m grateful for all of you 💕
---
here if you need!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Don't be too fooled by her look, most of her family have the same facial expression.

Haven't ever wanted to mention it as I don't want Ratko to think I'm stalking harassing bullying etc towards his family but once AuntyKlubin showed her face it unlocked repressed memories and I realised they live in the same area as me I often like almost daily see them and they all mostly look sour and surly, there's never been smiles or hellos when passing them.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Posted on the old thread so adding here:
I think the biggest fraud Deni committed was Deni himself.
I don't think he is who he says he is.
He and Pro saw an opportunity to make cash off the back of women and corporates wanting to show their support for the LGBTQI community and they stole this opportunity from someone who truly deserved to be a representative.
But you can only deceive for so long before the wheels fall off.
I think we were all taken for a ride from the outset.
Would love the media to talk to Pru.

I think we'd find we've been catfished. It's probably her greatest PR campaign she will never publicly promote.
Yeah someone more authentic and deserving would be a better community rep. He has definitely played us for his personal gain.

Reactions: 7
EDIT: Snap @countryroadsize10

---
Transgender activist Deni Todorovič said he is “tremendously grateful” charges against them were dismissed pursuant to mental health provisions after they destroyed property at a five-star hotel and smashed the windscreen of a car.

The stylist, who is non-binary, appeared in Sydney Downing Centre Court on Wednesday to fight two charges of destroying property and one charge of entering private property without a lawful excuse.

They were dressed conservatively in a $60 grey striped suit from Target over a grey T-shirt, paired with towering purple designer heels, an outfit they said held special meaning on the day.

The court heard the 35-year-old was “reckless” when they threw their phone and smashed the windscreen of a black Volkswagen van just after 7am on March 6.

Minutes later, the court documents reveal they entered the premises of the luxurious Pullman Hyde Park hotel and destroyed a vase.

Outside court, the former Cosmopolitan style editor told NCA NewsWire the charges related to their attempt to end their life on the final night of the Sydney World Pride event.

“Thank god no one was hurt,” they said.

Magistrate Ian Guy concluded Todorovič “irresistibly” met the criteria for a dismissal of the charges on mental health grounds.

They wore a $60 charcoal suit from Target paired with designer purple heels.

The former fashion editor was relieved at the court decision.

“Clearly at the time there were a complex emotional set of issues that were operating,” he said.

Todorovic’s lawyer Paul McGirr told the court his client had “certainly done his homework” in terms of engaging with mental health treatment since the offending.

He said Todorovic had pleaded guilty to the charges and agreed to pay compensation for the damage done to the van and the luxury hotel in Sydney’s CBD.

Magistrate Guy described the offences as being at the “very low end” of the scale and determined they wouldn’t have warranted a conviction.

He dismissed the charges and ordered Todorovič to pay more than $525 to the owner of the damaged car.

2b80c30304faaba8c2a3f48f4ce908ae.jpg

They were supported in court by their mother. Picture: NCA NewsWire / Christian Gilles

“The matters go away but there are strings attached,” the magistrate warned.

He directed Todorovič to continue to engage with mental health treatment and not to commit any further offences.

The former Seafolly ambassador told NCA NewsWire they were relieved at the outcome.

“I feel very grateful that the magistrate holds space – and takes very seriously – mental health,” they said.

“Today’s hearing reaffirmed to me that these legislations are put into place for a reason and mental health is something that needs to be taken incredibly seriously.”

The charges against the author have been dismissed on mental health grounds.

They have been directed to continue engaging in mental health treatment.

The transgender activist said they were grateful to Magistrate Guy for his “empathy” and that it had been “incredibly affirming” to have their efforts to seek treatment for mental health acknowledged.

“The last 12 months have taught me that my mental health has to come first before I can advocate for anyone else,” they told NCA NewsWire.

Earlier this year, Todorovic spent time at a facility on the NSW south coast for help with their mental health.

Todorovič said their outfit on Wednesday was a nod to their time at the hospital, where they learned to “sit in the grey” of their emotions to confront them.

The 25-year-old said they were “tremendously grateful” for the court ruling, which was “an opportunity to start fresh.”

“Today marks a significant moment on my mental health journey and the overall journey of what has been a truly trauma-filled first half of 2023,” they wrote on Instagram.

“A new chapter of healing and anchoring and new beginnings.”

They revealed they will be moving to Sydney in the coming weeks.
---
Ugh another one:

X-Factor star Isaiah Firebrace charged with domestic violence
A winner of X-Factor Australia and domestic violence advocate is trying to have allegations he attacked his girlfriend dealt with on mental health grounds.

Isaiah Firebrace pleaded not guilty at Downing Centre Local Court on Wednesday to a single charge of domestic violence-related common assault following an alleged attack on partner Stephanie Mendez.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
EDIT: Snap @countryroadsize10

---
Transgender activist Deni Todorovič said he is “tremendously grateful” charges against them were dismissed pursuant to mental health provisions after they destroyed property at a five-star hotel and smashed the windscreen of a car.

The stylist, who is non-binary, appeared in Sydney Downing Centre Court on Wednesday to fight two charges of destroying property and one charge of entering private property without a lawful excuse.

They were dressed conservatively in a $60 grey striped suit from Target over a grey T-shirt, paired with towering purple designer heels, an outfit they said held special meaning on the day.

The court heard the 35-year-old was “reckless” when they threw their phone and smashed the windscreen of a black Volkswagen van just after 7am on March 6.

Minutes later, the court documents reveal they entered the premises of the luxurious Pullman Hyde Park hotel and destroyed a vase.

Outside court, the former Cosmopolitan style editor told NCA NewsWire the charges related to their attempt to end their life on the final night of the Sydney World Pride event.

“Thank god no one was hurt,” they said.

Magistrate Ian Guy concluded Todorovič “irresistibly” met the criteria for a dismissal of the charges on mental health grounds.

They wore a $60 charcoal suit from Target paired with designer purple heels.

The former fashion editor was relieved at the court decision.

“Clearly at the time there were a complex emotional set of issues that were operating,” he said.

Todorovic’s lawyer Paul McGirr told the court his client had “certainly done his homework” in terms of engaging with mental health treatment since the offending.

He said Todorovic had pleaded guilty to the charges and agreed to pay compensation for the damage done to the van and the luxury hotel in Sydney’s CBD.

Magistrate Guy described the offences as being at the “very low end” of the scale and determined they wouldn’t have warranted a conviction.

He dismissed the charges and ordered Todorovič to pay more than $525 to the owner of the damaged car.

View attachment 2398599
They were supported in court by their mother. Picture: NCA NewsWire / Christian Gilles

“The matters go away but there are strings attached,” the magistrate warned.

He directed Todorovič to continue to engage with mental health treatment and not to commit any further offences.

The former Seafolly ambassador told NCA NewsWire they were relieved at the outcome.

“I feel very grateful that the magistrate holds space – and takes very seriously – mental health,” they said.

“Today’s hearing reaffirmed to me that these legislations are put into place for a reason and mental health is something that needs to be taken incredibly seriously.”

The charges against the author have been dismissed on mental health grounds.

They have been directed to continue engaging in mental health treatment.

The transgender activist said they were grateful to Magistrate Guy for his “empathy” and that it had been “incredibly affirming” to have their efforts to seek treatment for mental health acknowledged.

“The last 12 months have taught me that my mental health has to come first before I can advocate for anyone else,” they told NCA NewsWire.

Earlier this year, Todorovic spent time at a facility on the NSW south coast for help with their mental health.

Todorovič said their outfit on Wednesday was a nod to their time at the hospital, where they learned to “sit in the grey” of their emotions to confront them.

The 25-year-old said they were “tremendously grateful” for the court ruling, which was “an opportunity to start fresh.”

“Today marks a significant moment on my mental health journey and the overall journey of what has been a truly trauma-filled first half of 2023,” they wrote on Instagram.

“A new chapter of healing and anchoring and new beginnings.”

They revealed they will be moving to Sydney in the coming weeks.
Jinx! I deleted mine haha thanks for copy and pasting the info. :)
What a fkn rattttttt

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
What a load of garbage. Way to undo any progress on mental health understanding, trans rights, domestic violence… what a fuckwit.
Maca looks so proud.
Given Deni fed this story to this ‘journalist’ how funny she can’t even get her pronouns straight.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20