Style by Deni #9 Despite all our rage, he is still just a Rat with an Instagram page

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at all the positive comments about seeing him on Macas account I'd say there'll be a come back real soon. Wouldn't be surprised to see if this was to test the waters. Least they've replaced that manky bit if string they used wear around their neck.
1000055155.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
All of the clothes they bought and never sent after selling and he keeps wearing the De Cjuba tshirt

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Looking at all the positive comments about seeing him on Macas account I'd say there'll be a come back real soon. Wouldn't be surprised to see if this was to test the waters. Least they've replaced that manky bit if string they used wear around their neck.
Agreed! I think it would def be dodi on Maca's account planning the come back

Reactions: 5
Cafe reopens Sunday.................we all know who the first customer will be LOL

• Haha
I know I probably shouldn’t but I feel so sorry for his parents. I guess they reap what they sow but who expects their child to become a raging narcissist with a substance abuse problem and an inability to tell the truth. I bet they just want to run their business without having to deal with their adult son’s crap.

Reactions: 9
I know I probably shouldn’t but I feel so sorry for his parents. I guess they reap what they sow but who expects their child to become a raging narcissist with a substance abuse problem and an inability to tell the truth. I bet they just want to run their business without having to deal with their adult son’s crap.
I used to feel.sorry for them but I feel that they helped create the beast especially Maca.

Fellow netballers - Is that Deni on Sophie Cachia’s stories?!

Reactions: 1