Style by Deni #9 Despite all our rage, he is still just a Rat with an Instagram page

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we have some socials activity, Archie is getting hate messages/threats from random account, did a little dig and this is the email address from the account… seems sus to me, could a come back be on its way
Time to start warming up ladies!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This week Taylor Alison Swift dropped a new album and Padam Padam was the lip sync song for the finale of Drag Race. If that doesn’t lure Deni out, I’m not sure what will 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This week Taylor Alison Swift dropped a new album and Padam Padam was the lip sync song for the finale of Drag Race. If that doesn’t lure Deni out, I’m not sure what will 🥺
This must be killing him 😄😄 he might have forgotten he said he loved Taylor Swift
---
Postcards did a segment on Pakington St in Geelong West. Darling West did not feature.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It might be against orders from court given he disappeared pretty sharpish after his "see the fit" outside his 2nd court day.

Reactions: 2