Studytubers. Toxic or inspiring?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am just wondering if anyone here knows what happened to Astrid?

She was known as Astrid Francizka if I remember correctly and went to Cambridge. She had a youtube channel and instagram. I watched her a lot a couple of years ago and really liked her videos. She was friends with PaigeY and appeared in her videos as well.

Then I sort of forgot about studytube for a while and also had a new youtube channel. I just recently thought of her and tried to find her but she seems to be gone. I can't find anything on youtube or instagram.

Did she delete her account or just change her name? Can she still be found somewhere? Or if she deleted it does anyone know why?

I will miss her book reviews.

I am just wondering if anyone here knows what happened to Astrid?

She was known as Astrid Francizka if I remember correctly and went to Cambridge. She had a youtube channel and instagram. I watched her a lot a couple of years ago and really liked her videos. She was friends with PaigeY and appeared in her videos as well.

Then I sort of forgot about studytube for a while and also had a new youtube channel. I just recently thought of her and tried to find her but she seems to be gone. I can't find anything on youtube or instagram.

Did she delete her account or just change her name? Can she still be found somewhere? Or if she deleted it does anyone know why?

I will miss her book reviews.
Looking online the first hit is Astrid Godfrey on LinkedIn, maybe she married?
Looking on Facebook she’s studying at Cambridge Medieval and Renaissance literature.

Looking online the first hit is Astrid Godfrey on LinkedIn, maybe she married?
Looking on Facebook she’s studying at Cambridge Medieval and Renaissance literature.
Thanks! I believe that Francizska is her middle name that she used? Not sure, though. So maybe she did get married or maybe it is just her actual surname.

Have you been able to find her channel anywhere? I guess she deleted it because I also can't find it using Godfrey. Too bad she was a really nice studytuber and not toxic or stressful to watch.

I don't know if I remember correctly, I think the last time I watched her channel she was about to get into law school and before that I guess it was something with literature so that makes sense! Must have been her undergraduate's.

Thanks! I believe that Francizska is her middle name that she used? Not sure, though. So maybe she did get married or maybe it is just her actual surname.

Have you been able to find her channel anywhere? I guess she deleted it because I also can't find it using Godfrey. Too bad she was a really nice studytuber and not toxic or stressful to watch.

I don't know if I remember correctly, I think the last time I watched her channel she was about to get into law school and before that I guess it was something with literature so that makes sense! Must have been her undergraduate's.
I think she’s deleted her channel and Instagram.

Godfrey has always been her last name as far as I remember.
Interesting to hear she went back to literature as I’m pretty sure she finished the Law course?

Godfrey has always been her last name as far as I remember.
Interesting to hear she went back to literature as I’m pretty sure she finished the Law course?
Yes, she did finish the law course. Now she is doing a MPhil, I believe, I checked her Linkedin yesterday.

Do you know why she deleted everything, did she ever explain it?

Yes, she did finish the law course. Now she is doing a MPhil, I believe, I checked her Linkedin yesterday.

Do you know why she deleted everything, did she ever explain it?
No. I stopped watching her and didn’t even realize she was gone tbh.

Francizska is her middle name. Her mum was Polish or of Polish origin, that's the reason why. I guess that, like Holly Gabrielle, she chose her middle name as her "brand" or "influencer name" instead of her surname for privacy reasons. I was very hooked by her content as well. She was always very open about mental health, and I remember she made a live Q&A on YT once where she even answered a couple of my questions regarding depression and BPD. In a couple of videos she mentioned that she wanted to become a lawyer, hence her law course, but she always mentioned that while looking for trainee contracts she wanted to pursue a Masters in Literature. Ibz Mo did something similar, he finished his law course and then studied a Masters in Education in Oxford, I guess to cultivate themselves but still, those are very expensive courses taking into consideration they will be of no use in their future legal careers.

EDIT: PS. I also miss her content, I hope she's well.