Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure Vito will be able to use the same tactic with Su Pollard, ie slipping it in

Reactions: 8
Imagine this years scandal being Sue and Vito becoming the first partnership to have sex during a dance.
Hi-de-hi Vito

Reactions: 10
I would though worry for Roy if Vito has any romance rumours with whoever his partner is this year - Vito needs to keep that Ellito flame burning for Roy.

Reactions: 3
I do hope Nolan isn't going to be in it. It is one of the few TV programmes I like but will give it a miss if she is a contender as I really cannot stand self-important, self obsessed bullies like her.

Reactions: 11
I do hope Nolan isn't going to be in it. It is one of the few TV programmes I like but will give it a miss if she is a contender as I really cannot stand self-important, self obsessed bullies like her.
Oh dear she’s not rumoured to be in it is she?

Reactions: 1
What about Clodagh McKenna , I think she’s done more than one It takes 2 Friday panel?
---
Trying to manifest Jamie Dornan.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Apparently Michael Mosley was approached to take part in this years series

Reactions: 16
Lauren is promoting the Anton and Giovanni tour on her instagram.
Same producers. What do you want her to do, burn effigies of Giovanni and lose a well paying job?

She's still better than Dianne and she's only done one series

Reactions: 5