Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck, I've not watched masterchef for years!

this is big reality tv at work, just like how they forced me to watch big brother 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
so, I usually have a bit of a YouTube to wind down at the end of the day...

ye gods, I'd completely forgotten that this happened 😭 it's... traumatic

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ugh, why can't they just let the pros do the styles they're trained in?

FR is a prick obviously, but it does make me laugh a little bit that a pro slagged off some of those awful numbers they have to do. Bet Gilko wasn't a happy camper...

Reactions: 7
I am so sick of all this FR business!!! 🤢🤬

Start naming celebs for tit sake and bring back the glitter, sparkles, happiness and joy 🪩 💃🏻 🕺🏻 ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 16
As soon as Su Pollard and Jeremy Spake from Airport are announced everyone will forget all about FR.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I laughed at someone on DS saying that Tattle obviously would despite Su Pollard and want her assigned to a hated pro. What a misunderstanding of her iconic status! Our proposed choreo of her samba to Espresso has already been favourably received by Vito.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder who they get as a ringer this year, love a good ringer.

Vito and Su - the dream - wonder if he would recreate the bath tub scene he did with Arisa.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can someone explain the allure of Su Pollard to me? I genuinely don’t get it.
I usually love an eccentric but I just find her utterly infuriating.

Reactions: 3
Thank the lord! Please never cast from that family again:
From the article:

'Jeff, 45, and Strictly star Bobby already appear on Gogglebox together and are loved for their hilarious banter and witty comments.'

🥴
Not loved by me, nor are they funny or witty, imo.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone know of any other Strictly partnership celeb/pro who talk about each other as much as Ellie and Vito do over their socials?
It’s so weird for what is just an apparent friendship.

Does anyone know of any other Strictly partnership celeb/pro who talk about each other as much as Ellie and Vito do over their socials?
It’s so weird for what is just an apparent friendship.
I mean, Layton and Nikita are fairly full on! Though of course they have a professional partnership now. I think Ellie is just feeling very nostalgic that it's all over.

Reading the Gio thread on DS, someone has explained the ins and outs of his ownership of Ballando, but spelt it Bellando. Which immediately made me mentally call it Bellend-o. ☺ <-- easily amused

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11