Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how the rest of strictly internet is in mourning and us arseholes here are partying 😂
It’s not all over yet fans of the fanny rat.
IMG_6598.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I love how the rest of strictly internet is in mourning and us arseholes here are partying 😂
It’s not all over yet fans of the fanny rat.View attachment 2988686
Have you seen how tightly Anton is gripping him and how forced that grin looks?

100% as soon as the camera stops rolling they're off in opposite directions reaching for the gin.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Remember "you kill the carbonara?" Happier times..

Reactions: 5
The times when Gio was still the king of the Italians before Vito with his exuberant joy and winning partner took his throne.

Reactions: 7
Toyah Willcox is 5 ft 1, if Google's correct. So I say Gorka is the man for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Carlos has joined Amy on her Coppafeel trek very excited about camping with no pillow asking where he can charge his phone in his tent. I adore that man ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just saw someone say on Twitter that James Jordan is jealous of Gio because Gio is 'talented and kind' unlike James.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think ‘you killed the Carbonara’ was the last time FR and Vito interacted (bar FR glaring at him in the Clauditorium)

The S*n is saying the show is introducing new measures post-FR-gate

“Measures include on-call counsellors, cameras to film training, the offer of post-show therapy and the provision of chaperones if requested.

Psychological testing will also be implemented to ensure stars are “robust” enough to cope with the constant media and online scrutiny.”

Reactions: 4
TBH I'm surprised they haven't been doing this already! 😬
I hope most of the stuff in that Sun article is available already if a celeb might request it but maybe there have been no set policies in place before

I'm absolutely all for making sure everyone is mentally able to cope with the process and knows exactly what's involved before they've signed up but as long as it's not shifting the blame away from anything a pro might do that's out of order. Like, if someone has a history of mental health issues, should that automatically exclude them from taking part in Strictly because a pro can't adapt the way they teach someone? Absolutely not. Obviously every is different and Strictly isn't for everyone, but I hope they find a bit of balance

Reactions: 10
TBH I'm surprised they haven't been doing this already! 😬
Yeah, exactly. I thought these measures were already in place? I mean there have been quite a number of celebs who did actually say how well cared for you were by the show as a whole. I'm sure Krishnan mentioned this, and despite being general knob, I do recall Jayde Adams saying very similar in her exit speech, i.e, how well looked after all the contestants were.

I always took it to mean their mental wellbeing was actually cared for by the show, and personal issues/concerns were given priority. I know last year on-call counselling was mentioned by Angela R and Adam.

Reactions: 9
For me the key thing is for them to try and ensure they match the personality of the celeb and pro well. You spend so much time with them and it will then be a better experience for everyone. In fairness last year, other than A&G, they did a good job.
This year, for me, will be the decider as to how good a pro Vito is as I’m guessing he will not get a ringer/contender. Keeping my fingers crossed that whoever he gets, he gives them a good time. In the Italian version, although he won, Arisa wasn’t a natural dancer and definitely gave her good time.
I can see Nikita becoming the male Katya and doing more creative choreography if he gets the ‘duffer’.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7