Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can always count on Vito to decorate the thread.
---
So the sun picking up on that comment on insta and now a source says other dancers who have been in his shows have also had a rough time, so even professional dancers find him taskmaster: -

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
As you can’t see the bum fluff here this can class as thread decoration too #shaveitoff

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve never felt compelled to take a sign to a show before but I’m very tempted to print this for Chavkita
IMG_7380.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So with slimy Gio on his way out, does this mean Neil will finally get a celeb partner and a regular slot?

Will it duck lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So with slimy Gio on his way out, does this mean Neil will finally get a celeb partner and a regular slot?

Will it duck lol
I suspect that they'll hire a newbie who gets a partner straight away, but the return of Neil will be an option of last resort. Doubt he'd have got a celeb in 2021 if not for Anton/AJ/Kevin all leaving the roster, they'd have 100% partnered Nikita & Kai before him (probably Graz as well).

Reactions: 3
I suspect that they'll hire a newbie who gets a partner straight away, but the return of Neil will be an option of last resort. Doubt he'd have got a celeb in 2021 if not for Anton/AJ/Kevin all leaving the roster, they'd have 100% partnered Nikita & Kai before him (probably Graz as well).
Which I feel really bad for him as he's lovely (I met him once out shopping and he was more than happy to have a chat).

Reactions: 8
You can always count on Vito to decorate the thread.
---
So the sun picking up on that comment on insta and now a source says other dancers who have been in his shows have also had a rough time, so even professional dancers find him taskmaster: -
I do think he’s a workaholic, doesn’t seem to do anything else (bar scrolling insta profiles). So it doesn’t surprise me he might push people too hard. Are the BBC just going to settle this so they can move on?

The contrast with Vito and Graz on Dianne’s latest vlog, strolling around arm-in-arm with the girls shopping is striking. Love their Nutella-fuelled bromance. And Vito posting about choosing love.

I do think he’s a workaholic, doesn’t seem to do anything else (bar scrolling insta profiles). So it doesn’t surprise me he might push people too hard. Are the BBC just going to settle this so they can move on?

The contrast with Vito and Graz on Dianne’s latest vlog, strolling around arm-in-arm with the girls shopping is striking. Love their Nutella-fuelled bromance. And Vito posting about choosing love.
You notice they call themselves ’theitalians’ on their stories. Sort of making the point that they are the Strictly ones now, not Gio.

Reactions: 7
I'm not as long watching as some of you here, so I have never seen a show where Neil had a partner.

I wonder if he finds it a handy option in some ways to be 'benched'. Take part in group dances, do demos with Shirley for ITT, and turn up to smile and clap every Saturday night, in the Clauditorium.

Do any of you think he will get a partner this time around, or ever again?

Reactions: 4
I'm not as long watching as some of you here, so I have never seen a show where Neil had a partner.

I wonder if he finds it a handy option in some ways to be 'benched'. Take part in group dances, do demos with Shirley for ITT, and turn up to smile and clap every Saturday night, in the Clauditorium.

Do any of you think he will get a partner this time around, or ever again?
I think if Gio's leaving he has a decent chance, but they've hired new pros and overlooked him before, so who knows

I think he's settled into his benched role, but at the same time, I'm sure he would give his right testicle for a partner again

Reactions: 4
Korina has made more vague accusations in the comments on Gio's post:

Screenshot_20240521_072654_Instagram.jpg

I think if Gio's leaving he has a decent chance, but they've hired new pros and overlooked him before, so who knows

I think he's settled into his benched role, but at the same time, I'm sure he would give his right testicle for a partner again
Yes, this is my view as well, I read an article a few years ago which said he was so determined to make it as a professional dancers that he slept rough as a teenager when moving to a new country to progress, I don't think that sort of drive goes away.

Reactions: 10
Being a dad now, Neil might still be happy to keep the bench warm and help out behind the scenes. But it'll be fine if he gets a partner - he's bound not to stay in for long and it's nice to have a guaranteed toilet break.

• Haha
Being a dad now, Neil might still be happy to keep the bench warm and help out behind the scenes. But it'll be fine if he gets a partner - he's bound not to stay in for long and it's nice to have a guaranteed toilet break.
Dianne and Bobby were my cue for a toilet break last time around.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.