Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t get why people get upset when someone nominates them - it’s part of the show they signed up to. I would be doing everything I can to get nominated and really can not think of anything worse than being stuck in that house.
I think people might be getting upset because they don't know anything is wrong between them and another person. They think they get on great with someone and then boom, find out the person they got on with has been trying to vote them out all the time.

For me it boils down to people not being honest with each other.

Reactions: 2
I think people might be getting upset because they don't know anything is wrong between them and another person. They think they get on great with someone and then boom, find out the person they got on with has been trying to vote them out all the time.

For me it boils down to people not being honest with each other.
You have to nominate someone and it may be that you like everyone so just choose the person you haven’t clicked with as much as the others - doesn’t mean you don’t get on with them.

Reactions: 5
I watched a few minutes of Viva Espana on iplayer - unspeakably crap.
Gorka really couldn't be arsed tarting himself up could he? maybe all his embroidered bolero jackets were in the wash

1710790509774.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve just seen the news article about giovanni and can’t say I’m surprised. Without giving away too much about my identity I know for a fact that he and Rose did not get in at all back stage. There were a lot of issues between the pair and he was spoken to on several occasions by the shows producers about his behaviour towards her. I think it’s only a matter of time before she speaks out too.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I’ve just seen the news article about giovanni and can’t say I’m surprised. Without giving away too much about my identity I know for a fact that he and Rose did not get in at all back stage. There were a lot of issues between the pair and he was spoken to on several occasions by the shows producers about his behaviour towards her. I think it’s only a matter of time before she speaks out too.
If that's the case I hope she does.

Reactions: 4
He was mean to ROSE as well? Jesus Christ, where does this guy stop? Debbie McGee must have REALLY sucked up to him...

Reactions: 8
How would the Beryls feel about ‘little Rose’ if she did speak out? I didn’t watch that year but everything I’ve seen of Rose suggests that she’s pretty tough and ballsy so if they had to intervene that would suggest his behaviour is pretty extreme. In reality I think he is just arrogant enough to think he is always right and won’t pay attention to his actions partners feelings. Do TPTB protect him because he has a big fan following? I didn’t like him from his first year, I could tell he was a wrong un. He isn’t particularly hot either, he has slightly buck teeth and a Richard Briers like nasal tone.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He was mean to ROSE as well? Jesus Christ, where does this guy stop? Debbie McGee must have REALLY sucked up to him...
I thought that was going in a totally different direction..

Am thinking now of the video Rose took where Gio storms in calling someone (Rose? Ma*ra?) a 'stupid cow'

ETA: found it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I thought that was going in a totally different direction..

Am thinking now of the video Rose took where Gio storms in calling someone (Rose? Ma*ra?) a 'stupid cow'
Hmm... if all this is true it's really not on because any female that gets partnered with him ends up running the risk of being tarnished if they speak up or even just show visible discomfort.

Reactions: 1
Did Rose have a sign language interpreter with her while they trained ?

Maybe that prevented him being as horrible to her if someone else was there all the time.

Sorry have just seen the poster saying he was horrible to her too 😮

Hmm... if all this is true it's really not on because any female that gets partnered with him ends up running the risk of being tarnished if they speak up or even just show visible discomfort.
Judging by how he treated Richie I don’t think any male partners would have a good experience either.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Judging by how he treated Richie I don’t think any male partners would have a good experience either.
LadyLav once suggested Gio as a substitute pro for Layton if Nikita's knee flared up. Would have gone marvellously no doubt...

• Haha
  • Wow
LadyLav once suggested Gio as a substitute pro for Layton if Nikita's knee flared up. Would have gone marvellously no doubt...
I think Layton would have wiped the floor with greasy blazer man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.