Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They need to get rid of Tess, Claudia and the singers
Nah, keep Claudia upstairs but definetely sack off Tess and the singers.

Get someone in like Alison Hammond or Zoe Ball to replace Tess. Bring back Darcey for Shirley too and make Craig the head judge

Reactions: 24
Les Dennis is 69 now and his wife is 52. But when he was 53, she was 27. 🤔

ETA: She lost/gained 9 years at some point 😁

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
If they got rid of Tess and/or Claudia, it could be the best or worst thing for the show. New presenters may energise the format, however I don't necessarily trust the BBC not to bring in a complete horror show as a replacement. They've already mangled ITT by hiring Janette and there are many presenters on their books who just aren't that good but they seem intent on pushing for some reason.

And after 20 years - it would be risky to hire someone who hasn't done the show or at least hasn't got a connection to it (like Rylan).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Nah, keep Claudia upstairs but definetely sack off Tess and the singers.

Get someone in like Alison Hammond or Zoe Ball to replace Tess. Bring back Darcey for Shirley too and make Craig the head judge
Absolutely NOT to Alison Hammond.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Finally caught up what a bloody long slog especially when i couldn’t live chat along with you lot 😂😂

I don’t have much to say tbh other than wow Nigel I would do unspeakable things I actually had to rewatch his dance three times cos I couldn’t stop staring at his arms 🤤🤤 hope he doesn’t turn out to be a head

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I just saw a TikTok of a woman saying “This is my Roman Empire” and then the video was Danny Mac’s samba with Oti…..I wouldn’t say I think about it every day, but I’ve def watched it on YouTube more times than I care to admit. And their quickstep. And their jive. And their Charleston…..#dannymacwasrobbed

Anyway, Nige will prob win. I hope not because I don’t like a series where the winner is obvious from day one. But he probably will 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I just saw a TikTok of a woman saying “This is my Roman Empire” and then the video was Danny Mac’s samba with Oti…..I wouldn’t say I think about it every day, but I’ve def watched it on YouTube more times than I care to admit. And their quickstep. And their jive. And their Charleston…..#dannymacwasrobbed

Anyway, Nige will prob win. I hope not because I don’t like a series where the winner is obvious from day one. But he probably will 🤣
Yeah, there goes my hopes of an open competition 🙄

Reactions: 4
Just finished watching as only started after my daughter had gone to bed- I read along on the threads though so thank you all for your company albeit not in real time!

Nigel was brilliant, loved it and love that Katya has someone good. Looking forward to seeing more of them.

Gio still is and always will be my favourite pro. I don’t care, none of the others come close for me 🤣 Really don’t get the Gorka thing, his arse is amazing but that’s it 🤣

Reactions: 15
Gio still is and always will be my favourite pro. I don’t care, none of the others come close for me 🤣 Really don’t get the Gorka thing, his arse is amazing but that’s it 🤣
I’d take Gio AND Gorka. Nikita and Vito can join in too.

and Nigel.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Just finished watching as only started after my daughter had gone to bed- I read along on the threads though so thank you all for your company albeit not in real time!

Nigel was brilliant, loved it and love that Katya has someone good. Looking forward to seeing more of them.

No I don't like Gorka much either and can't stand his wife why did she have to ruin babyclub😂 Nikita and Johannes are my fav professionals

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nigel won’t win. You can quote me on that. No one votes for the person who stands out in week one. Viewers prefer a journey contestant,

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Nigel won’t win. You can quote me on that. No one votes for the person who stands out in week one. Viewers prefer a journey contestant,
They do like a journey contestant. I think Kelvin Fletcher might be the exception though? Though technically he wasn't in week one 🤔

Reactions: 9
Finally caught up what a bloody long slog especially when i couldn’t live chat along with you lot 😂😂

I don’t have much to say tbh other than wow Nigel I would do unspeakable things I actually had to rewatch his dance three times cos I couldn’t stop staring at his arms 🤤🤤 hope he doesn’t turn out to be a head
As someone who has been a fan for 20 years and met him a few times during that period, I can assure you he isn't a head 🤣. When it started I came over all unnecessary 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 25
My thoughts as I was watching.

Loved the opening number, when they do ballroom it's just spectacular. Great version of the song until Hayley sang on her own.

Is that Shirley or Amanda?

Love Luba, she's glowing and getting show a lighter side to her personality.

Angela and Carlos are looking like potential finalists already. Got lost in it and the way she sold it.

Eddie and Karen- joy. Can't wait for their Latin.

I wonder if Angela will ever get bad comments. Feels like the judges wouldn't dare.

Nikita their was a reason it was a fog fest. Pissy Gorka is back.
Amanda and Gio sticking together in the background for that PR.

Layton and Nikita- EVERYTHING! Layton is so strong- his leg muscles.

What is this battle of the most flexible!

Les bit John Sargent

Wow ableist jokes and making a whole comedy routine from it. No excuses after having a deaf contestant and winner on the show.

"Oh buzzing I just learnt this word." Congratulations on your spins Vito. Ellie and Vito so infectious. Thank the lord for that chest hair.

Loved Jowita's choreo. Jody was actually better than expected for such a difficult dance. Also surprised it wasn't cycling themed and them top to toe in lycra.

God Craig don't say length of bone to Bobby.

Oh there's the obvious theming.

Amanda is actually a fabulous dancer. Even more fabulous dress. Damn it for Gio.

Krishnan and Lauren- joy.

Nigel's vts going hard on the oh I can't dance, I'm so shy. We know you can. Oh and there it is!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.