Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he the one that was on Celebrity Masterchef or is that another one? I think I thought they were all the same person 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1

Neil got Vito a thank you present for dog-sitting Chorizo. My anxiety that it was going to be one of the CFP's stupid pranks was through the roof, lol, thank god it wasn't. Aww, Vito's happy little face! 🥰
I don't follow Neil cos he is a walking ick but please tell me Chorizo is a sausage dog 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The male lineup is almost as uninspired as last year. :(

Can someone please throw me a cute 25 year old guy before I check out?

Reactions: 5
The male lineup is almost as uninspired as last year. :(
it really is :(

i still hold out hope for nigel harman but i can’t see them adding another bbc affiliated man. adam t seems to have taken the male soap star slot.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I’m not sure our eardrums are ready for the shouty Thomas bros week after week!! 🤫

• Sick
Reactions: 8
it really is :(

i still hold out hope for nigel harman but i can’t see them adding another bbc affiliated man. adam t seems to have taken the male soap star slot.
If they’re picked Adam over Nigel big mistake imo. Plus I’ll be gutted. Nigel Harman definite eye candy. Adam Thomas definitely not 😂

Reactions: 12
If they’re picked Adam over Nigel big mistake imo. Plus I’ll be gutted. Nigel Harman definite eye candy. Adam Thomas definitely not 😂
Literally! AT isn't eye candy, is annoying, not a ringer. Why on earth does he get a slot over tons of soap actors who are hot and can dance?

(If he turned out to be Danny 2.0, I might eat my words somewhat but doubt it)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Adam Thomas, meh. Don't know who Nikita Kanda is, but the Nikitas should be paired for the lolz 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I seem to remember liking Adam when he did I’m a Celeb but can’t remember why or anything about him

another radio presenter?!!

also i hate to be one of those people but i genuinely have never seen or heard of this woman before in my life.

Reactions: 4
She's really pretty! Defo put her with Nikita - not just for the lols, they'd look hot together too.
Haven’t heard of her either, had a look at her insta. She leads a very glamorous life! Wondering if she’s based at Media City? Might make her Gorka territory?

Reactions: 4
Shirley’s second target (unless they bring in a 20 year old kids tv star/social media star etc)

Reactions: 2
another radio presenter?!!

also i hate to be one of those people but i genuinely have never seen or heard of this woman before in my life.

To be fair they had Fleur and Tyler , both radio presenters, last year. Eddie is more well known as a comedian than a dj.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.