Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My main gripe with her was the lack of effort. She spent much of her time just standing there while Karen danced around her but to listen to her going on you'd imagine she was trying really hard!
She also had a sob story for every occasion which is a massive no-no for me: you get one sob-story maximum and it better be heartfelt.
Yes. I distinctly remember Motsi basically praising Jayde one night for literally getting up off the floor.
I have no idea what the dance was, now.

She went on and on about being such a great fan of Strictly but didn't seem to know how it actually worked. Karen had her work cut out, with her, to produce something passable, for as long as they were in it.

I remember that Rylan handled her exit interview really well and managed to head her off at the pass before she got into full swing about how she should have won.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ooh Gorka normally doesn't do that much for me, but the buzz cut and side-less vest.. Vito, as per, can paddle my gondola any time.

Gio desperately texting Sarah James for a ciggie break to chat about being Zara's partner.
I would kind of love it, but only because you KNOW LadyLav is dying for him to have an elegant, urbane musical theatre actress

Reactions: 1
IMG_0311.jpeg

I am DEVASTATED. So is Trish 😭

(Sorry if this has been posted already, had a busy few days)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Interesting! I don't know her - is she a twit (my Love Island prejudice - I know she's done other stuff since)?

I could see Gio definitely.

He is one of the only pros so far not to like/comment/repost any of the Strictly stuff - just pretending it isn't happening!
She seems great actually, reinvented herself from Love Island and has made some good tv programmes. Fingers crossed she’s good 👍

Reactions: 6

Neil got Vito a thank you present for dog-sitting Chorizo. My anxiety that it was going to be one of the CFP's stupid pranks was through the roof, lol, thank god it wasn't. Aww, Vito's happy little face! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Neil got Vito a thank you present for dog-sitting Chorizo. My anxiety that it was going to be one of the CFP's stupid pranks was through the roof, lol, thank god it wasn't. Aww, Vito's happy little face! 🥰
But who is pointing a laser pen at his tackle?

• Haha
Reactions: 4

If Neil was always sweet like this and didn't do all the awful pranks and tit, I'd still fancy the man - not as much as i fancy Vito/Nikita/Carlos, but enough that I would. 😆 Vito is so adorable here.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.