Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just thinking this. They'll be there every week. And the VTs with them, please god no!
i bet they’ll actually be on the dance floor for his couples choice - which will obviously be about them.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i bet they’ll actually be on the dance floor for his couples choice - which will obviously be about them.
It’ll be like when Harry from McFly won and they rushed the dance floor and Bruce had no idea what was going on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just seen this on Adams strictly post 😂
Fortunately the fact he’s close to his mum plus he’s married, I don’t think he’ll get enough audience tickets for dumb and dumber to go every week as well 🤞🏻

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The male lineup is almost as uninspired as last year. :(

Can someone please throw me a cute 25 year old guy before I check out?
At my age and at this point I’d settle for a hot 45 year old.

I’m not going to lie, so far I’m a bit meh about the line up - there’s no one that really sticks out as a finalist, let alone a winner.
I’m still going to watch every second obviously.

Reactions: 10
Has Layton requested a male partner? Is that confirmed
Yes, he said it in his interview. There was also a comment on DS that he is being fitted for dresses as well as trousers etc.

I don't know much about Adam - just hope he's not too annoying. Nikita is pretty. She seems to be based in London, so I'd say Gio rather than Gorka..

Reactions: 1
Didn't Adam joke he wanted the Strictly curse to happen? Instant ick when someone does that :sick:

Reactions: 10
I don't know much about Adam - just hope he's not too annoying.
I hate to break this to you but………………..

yes he is.

He’s ok but he has a very loud annoying laugh and he laughs at everything. When he and his brothers get together they are even louder as a collective

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.