Strictly Come dancing 2023 #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The voting percentages seem about right.

I saw on TikTok lots of Bobby fans wailing that they voted up to 242(!) times so why didn't it count. I guess that's what happens when a pro bullies fans into voting.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The voting percentages seem about right.

I saw on TikTok lots of Bobby fans wailing that they voted up to 242(!) times so why didn't it count. I guess that's what happens when a pro bullies fans into voting.
Not even that but what part of them can't comprehend that someone else may have had more votes than Bobby?

Also, where are they getting the money from for that?

Reactions: 9
Not even that but what part of them can't comprehend that someone else may have had more votes than Bobby?

Also, where are they getting the money from for that?
Most of them are teens so they're probably spending mum and dad's money on phone votes.

I remember last week somebody on here said they were making fake BBC accounts for voting - some fool had made 100 of them!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I bought tickets for the Manchester tour for a gift for my relative- actually more excited than them to go now haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Watching the show dances back, for me Ellie was just in another league compared to the other two and hers felt like a proper strictly show dance, you know back in the day when you never really saw lifts until the show dance and they just threw the girl around? Bobbys was boring and whilst Laytons was clearly great it didn’t feel like that much of a departure from what he’s been doing all series anyway. Ellie and Vito were the only ones to take risks and throw everything at it, which is what a showdance should be, and even with the wobble at the end the rest of the dance far outshined the other two IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Watching the show dances back, for me Ellie was just in another league compared to the other two and hers felt like a proper strictly show dance, you know back in the day when you never really saw lifts until the show dance and they just threw the girl around? Bobbys was boring and whilst Laytons was clearly great it didn’t feel like that much of a departure from what he’s been doing all series anyway. Ellie and Vito were the only ones to take risks and throw everything at it, which is what a showdance should be, and even with the wobble at the end the rest of the dance far outshined the other two IMO
I saw a comment on Reddit there from someone who was at the show -
the best dance by far live was Ellies show dance. And the slip at the end was heart in mouth. You could see stage crew panicking in case she fell and hurt herself.
It was one of the best moments for me, bizarrely. Vito's reaction, then Craig and the other judges being emotional about it. She was insanely brave! Her outfit was also amazing, real JLo at Superbowl look, and almost erased the catsuit.

But yeah, I agree, showdances have lost their impact generally given the rise of CC and just more lifts generally.

Reactions: 17
The only issue I have with Layton's show dance was that there was 20 seconds where there were was zero dancing from him, just Nikita's face in the camera while Layton literally just walked from one end of the dancefloor to the other... 🤨 was weird. Felt like something else was supposed to happen?? Cause it was at odds with the rest of the routine!
---
These two are definitely friends for life, matching nail polish 🩷🩷
Screenshot_20231217-104431.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
There is a lot of chat on DS about a newsreader saying that Bobby was second and Layton third 🙄

I'm starting to think Anton actually has a bit of a stammer, he seems to get halfway through talking then can't get the rest out! I thought it was just alcohol, nerves or overexcitement, but it was really obvious tonight he was struggling
He doesn’t drink as far as I know-he said it in an interview some time back-

Reactions: 3
The only issue I have with Layton's show dance was that there was 20 seconds where there were was zero dancing from him, just Nikita's face in the camera while Layton literally just walked from one end of the dancefloor to the other... 🤨 was weird. Felt like something else was supposed to happen?? Cause it was at odds with the rest of the routine!
---
These two are definitely friends for life, matching nail polish 🩷🩷View attachment 2635433
I love Carlos so bleeping much. 😍🥰😍🥰😍🥰😍🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Congrats to Ellie & Vito! Obviously no surprise but they were still amazing all the same. 👏

Craig is coming with all claws out! :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2023-12-17 at 11.06.46.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I really hope that was Diane's last year. She's not gonna get near the final again so might as well end on a high.
If she does stay can she at least lose the red hair pleease it's so distracting!

Reactions: 20
I can’t stop watching nakita and laytons Argentine tango. Was so good. When he bends him back. Goosebumps and the chemistry 🔥 I will miss this. Thanks everyone for the laughs and chats 💕 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Craig drunk tweeting I recon 😂

I’m living for how the tweets about Strictly being the gayest 1.5 hours of TV last night. Two men dancing to Loreen, Olly Alexander, Eurovision & then Cher singing a Christmas song 🤣🏳️‍🌈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I’ve shipped Ellie and Vito for weeks but now I’m convinced we’re going to have another AJ/Kai/Nadiya situation and it’s going to come out that he’s actually seeing Helen Skelton…there were some rumours on the tour earlier this year and she was there last night. Remember where you heard it first 😉😉

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
God, I wish Craig would go in all claws blazing at the FB Beryls 😆
I mean he was right in that sense; Ellie does have some form of dance training; she was just fortunate to be in a season with a super ringer Layton, plus Nigel and Angela R who have had dance experience as well.

Reactions: 10
Love that friendship between Angela and Carlos.

It was nice seeing and hearing the celebrities talking about when they met their partners. I loved when they were asked for one word to describe Strictly and Krishnan said one word wouldn't do, but, happiness.

Loved seeing Nigel again and him and Adam messing around on ITT and last night. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.