Strictly Come dancing 2023 #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never been to any Strictly shows or spin offs but I would go to this!
I can definitely see a ‘here come the boys’ type tour, but not that production company as they are far too conservative and have boring choreos ( Scott Caldwell take a bow). I’d rather the Strictly theatre company took them under their wing and created something. They do the Gio tours, which to give them his due are far superior to anything else I’ve seen apart from Jojo’s.

Reactions: 10
I don’t think Couple’s Choice should be scrapped but I don’t think they should be allowed to take their shoes off. That would stop all the flouncy ones.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think Couple’s Choice should be scrapped but I don’t think they should be allowed to take their shoes off. That would stop all the flouncy ones.
They shouldn't be allowed to do their Couple's Choice again in the final.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think Couple's Choice should be in the semis and the "choice" is picking one of the remaining 10 dances (+ salsa/Charleston/AS/AT) they haven't done.

They can still have them make up a vaguely connected sob story if they really want.

Reactions: 17
I'm sat here googling tickets to the Pro tour and debating whether I should go so I can see him in the flesh 🥵 even though none of the venues are near me and I have no one to go with :ROFLMAO:
From personal experience (being dragged by the mum-in-law) the Pro tour is very different to the show tour as they tend to be in a much smaller venue and it’s a much more intimate setting. The show tours are good but I’d personally say if you get the opportunity to see a Pro tour do it as I don’t think you’d regret it ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've thoroughly enjoyed the chat here this season.
I think my votes for Nigel were wholly valid however once he left my final votes were more for Nikita 😋 so it's only fair that Ellie won 🤣

See you in Autumn 2024..keeeeeep Tattling.

Reactions: 15
I’m not sure how true it is by other gossip forums are suggesting Ellie dominated the votes followed by Bobby with Layton trailing behind around 12%. Unless bbc release the vote share it’s impossible to know though if it’s true
---
Maybe one of these unofficial polls as opposed to legit bbc figures

Reactions: 4
Having moaned most years that's there's always a jive in the final and would love to see more ballroom ..... I missed a Jive being in the final 😅

See u at Xmas special!! 🎄

Reactions: 6
I’m not sure how true it is by other gossip forums are suggesting Ellie dominated the votes followed by Bobby with Layton trailing behind around 12%. Unless bbc release the vote share it’s impossible to know though if it’s true
---
Maybe one of these unofficial polls as opposed to legit bbc figures
They can't know that but it could be true. Dave's poll, FWIW, last night had:

Ellie and Vito 64.55% (4014 votes)
Bobby and Dianne 23.42% (1456 votes)
Layton and Nikita 12.03% (748 votes)

Caveat - much smaller sample size than his usual polls but he has generally been in the right ballpark. I imagine Layton might be a bit higher than that but Ellie was clearly the runaway favourite.

Bobby actually did well last night, though the samba was overmarked and I'd rather not have seen the CC again. I liked that Dianne was so happy for the winners, and hopefully she'll get back to Oz now, see her dad and chill out.

Reactions: 6
They can't know that but it could be true. Dave's poll, FWIW, last night had:

Ellie and Vito 64.55% (4014 votes)
Bobby and Dianne 23.42% (1456 votes)
Layton and Nikita 12.03% (748 votes)

Caveat - much smaller sample size than his usual polls but he has generally been in the right ballpark. I imagine Layton might be a bit higher than that but Ellie was clearly the runaway favourite.

Bobby actually did well last night, though the samba was overmarked and I'd rather not have seen the CC again. I liked that Dianne was so happy for the winners, and hopefully she'll get back to Oz now, see her dad and chill out.
Those percentages are very similar to the ones from James Jordans poll from twitter yesterday so I wouldn't be surprised if they are true.

As far as Dianne goes, I feel like getting to the final was more important to her in a way. I'm not saying she didn't want to win but she also must have had an idea that they weren't actually going to win. Also, she goes to Australia today so she must have been glad in a way the show was done so she could go home.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.