Strictly Come dancing 2023 #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they're friends too, but the cynic in me thinks they definitely played up on the romance rumours to help their chances.

Reactions: 2
I’m not shipping as much as I joke that I am but do agree with other posters they are lovely together but if nothing else they have an amazing friendship
You’ve got to question though why the press aren’t giving up on the story though despite them denying it yesterday!

Reactions: 5
I’m not shipping as much as I joke that I am but do agree with other posters they are lovely together but if nothing else they have an amazing friendship
You’ve got to question though why the press aren’t giving up on the story though despite them denying it yesterday!
Because the press knows that people want to believe it's true, and will click on anything that suggests it might be? I don't believe they're dating (though I do question Ellie's seeming self-control and disinterest, given how smitten some of her expressions were at times.. and how gushing her post about him was)

Let's hope the friendship/whatever ends better than AJ and Kai's!

Reactions: 6
Because the press knows that people want to believe it's true, and will click on anything that suggests it might be? I don't believe they're dating (though I do question Ellie's seeming self-control and disinterest, given how smitten some of her expressions were at times.. and how gushing her post about him was)

Let's hope the friendship/whatever ends better than AJ and Kai's!
I’ve no doubt they are the one’s the press will be hounding all through the tour like Kai and Nadiya were!
Let’s all be on high alert for a rucksack clad Vito 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hahaha I was just going to say, I can’t wait for the tour to start it’s going to be insider info, glimpses from tattlers at the tour and pap shots of them standing next to each other for weeks….I CANT WAIT

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ll be at one of the tour shows. Not been for a few years so looking forward to it. I’ll be keeping my eyes peeled on E&V 🤣🤣🤣 I’m gonna sink with this ship 😂
Also it’s funny how people view different couples. I never understood the whole AJ & Kai ‘are they, aren’t they’ never saw anything to suggest a romance.

Reactions: 5
Hahaha I was just going to say, I can’t wait for the tour to start it’s going to be insider info, glimpses from tattlers at the tour and pap shots of them standing next to each other for weeks….I CANT WAIT
Until... Vito and Annabel are papped in a regional Starbucks hiding behind his Jansport rucksack

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I went to see Strictly Presents last year and the flirt between Maisie and Max was so blooming obvious , I actually remarked ‘those two are definitely shagging’ to my friend during the show. Was proved right. So look out for the little winks, extra touches and smiles between whoever you are shipping on live tour. Can’t be bothered to see it this time, but I’m seeing the pro tour, so will get my Nikita and Vito fix.

Reactions: 11
Until... Vito and Annabel are papped in a regional Starbucks hiding behind his Jansport rucksack
Haha yes until one of them gets linked to someone else then we’ll be all “oh the press don’t know what they’re talking about it’s all made up for clicks” 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.