Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can't get over how nikita got so emotional last night... while dressed like that 😭

I will always love that baby 💙

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m surprised Ellie would have danced the CC again in the DO. Her CCC was much stronger.

Reactions: 15
and anytime someone has something (not slating anyone) adhd, autism, is different in anyway they seem to win everyhting. Rose was great on strictly but she probabl wouldn't have got as may votes if she wasn't deaf. I don't care if that makes me sound heartless
I was thinking along similar lines with the sob story. Bobby losing his mother very publicly and so young is very sad, but I hate this emotional manipulation of the public of doing to competition for his mum.
It’s either this tactic or teasing the fake ‘are they, aren’t they’ relationship.

Reactions: 6
These guys are really a group of tired old has beens.

NONE of them have aged well.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'd rather have Angela Rippon whipping her leg in the air than watching this tosh

• Haha
Reactions: 15
These guys are really a group of tired old has beens.

NONE of them have aged well.
I thought you’d written old bastards for a moment there 😂 But yes, they need to give up now. Should have called it quits when Jason left

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mark used to be such a little cutie. Age has not been kind to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
we can all accuse gary barlow of many crimes

... and this is the most heinous

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Not keen on the 'wrap your legs around a blokes torso' thing.

It's ok sometimes but....oh you know what I mean.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What’s happened to little Mark Owen?! When he appeared behind the judges like that it looked like he was pestering them for change so he could get some spice.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.