Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[QUOTE="UnknownTattler, post:

Dianne has gone from being Bobby's sister who he fancies to playing his mum and now she's going to be Baby even though she's 14 years older than Bobby. Their family dynamics just keep getting weirder :LOL:
[/QUOTE]
Wild.

Reactions: 5
Poor Layton is getting shat on from every angle on SM 😔 This is only going to get worse if he's saved again ftom the DO next week. I'm sad at the thought this could really sour the run for the lads personally.
Ah feck sake there is no need for that- at the end of the day he is a person with feelings - every time I have seen him he has been so lovely- now saying that -I’m not voting for him ( that may change) - I listened to his podcast with Kathy Burke- very warm and funny but he mentioned he teaches dance…. That made me😱- The judges and the producers are in charge of how this pans out for Layton…. We got sick of Angela R week after week being saved over others ( krishnan😜) here I think the public vote bottom 2 should count- let the 2 pairs dance off but let the person with the lowest votes go…. Layton without doubt has amazing things in store for him post Strictly - Hopefully he will not have a sour ending - he is a sweetheart - has he had the “journey” not as much as the others probably but he had his journey- I would like to see one of the others win ( Probably Ellie but I do love Nigel too)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I do actually now wonder if L&N will make the final - I really thought they were a given but given Shirley’s voting choice tonight, I feel a lot less sure. If Annabel goes through on votes alone, that puts them against Bobby & Nigel and I don’t feel particularly confident about it. Layton needs a really strong week next week so that if or more likely when he’s in the bottom two, there’s no arguments about who is better!
Shirley's not the only one to vote though. I can't see the others putting Bobby or Annabel through over Layton and Nikita. I wouldn't even be sure they'd put Nigel through over them.

Reactions: 9
Shirley's not the only one to vote though. I can't see the others putting Bobby or Annabel through over Layton and Nikita. I wouldn't even be sure they'd put Nigel through over them.
Anton suggested it was a really close decision. If he had saved Angela then Shirley’s vote would have swung it. Who would have thought they would have saved Mollie over Aston?

Reactions: 14
How gracious were Layton & Nikita tonight?

I have such a soft spot for Layton and it makes me sick some of the stuff people are saying about him. Fair play to him for always showing up with such strength. Social media is toxic and he is so brave.

Im certain Ellie will win it, but desperately hoping for Layton to be in the final ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Layton has fallen into the dance off later than other ringers so I just can’t feel too downbeat about it. And on a dance where he was probably in the right position leaderboard wise. I love him and Nikita together so hope they make the final but I’m not thinking it’s too surprising.

Reactions: 12
No one ever wins that I want to. I accept this. The GBP makes some strange choices. I'm 100% invested. It's finally December next week and I'll definitely be putting a spangly dress and going dancing after watching the show. Happy days! 🎶🎶💃💃

Reactions: 12
I am just catching up so this might already have been said but did Shaleen Spiteri lose her suitcase on the way to the studio? She looked like she had just shown up in her travel clothes 🤣

And, for once, the judges all looked very co-ordinated in their bronze/gold outfits - I liked it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s incredibly popular on Twitter. Layton is getting down right vitriol tonight for knocking Angela out. ‘Layton performed, Angela danced’ .. are they watching the same programme?! Ballroom doesn’t appear to be Laytons thing & I but that ChaCha was genuinely awful!
I loved Angela and Carlos but Layton was the better dancer tonight and last night. Layton could be in the DO next week too but I just pray they do a decent and clean routine next week. I would LOVE a Charleston from them 🙏🏼🙏🏼
---
I think there is a small chance that Annabel could be a shock win - hope not.
I hope not... She did brilliant last week, not as good this week but still pretty good but she's nowhere near good enough to deserve winning!!!

Reactions: 7
I always feel underwhelmed by Charlestons although I do think that Layton and Nikita would smash it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Gutted Angela and Carlos are out 🤦🏼‍♀️ though would've been a HUGE upset if Layton didn't even make the quarter final 🤨
Would rather Nigel, who imo plateaued ages ago went out tonight 🤷🏼‍♀️ or Annabel, who's surely going through comfortably every week cos public want lovely Jojo to stay in 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Layton should ignore all the negative comments, I know easier said than done and they stick in the mind more than the positive ones, I admit at the start I thought he was over confident.
I knew nothing about him previously but over the weeks I see that this is 1) a shield and 2) just being proud of what he does, his partnership with Nikita is amazing and he has learned to contain himself. In that he doesn't have to over give so a whole theatre can see and hear because he is now in a small studio with a TV audience.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I joined Juliet’s Strictly spoiler group and somebody put up a post criticising Layton and made reference to his sexuality. Juliet shut it right down and told the poster she had to edit and apologise and when she wouldn’t she banned her from the group. I wish there was more of this on social media.

I know that not everyone is going to like everyone but do people have to be so nasty and personal about it? I know there was a post the other day talking about how amazing Nikita is for inclusivity and what a great role model he was for young men. I think we could all do with being a bit more Nikita (although I would never get anything done if I was surrounded by Nikita’s 🥵).

Nasty fuckers before you post think WWND and then go and be kind, affectionate and have fun with someone instead of throwing out your miserable bile at people who are different to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Motsi and Craig, no. But both Bobby and Annabel got 10's from Anton and Shirley, so they both could have actually beaten Layton in a DO tonight, as mad as it seems.

Anton said his decision was based on an error, and that could have just as easily been Layton who made the error.

Like @Bol85 I also don't feel he's a nailed on finalist anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I am just catching up so this might already have been said but did Shaleen Spiteri lose her suitcase on the way to the studio? She looked like she had just shown up in her travel clothes 🤣

And, for once, the judges all looked very co-ordinated in their bronze/gold outfits - I liked it!
I thought it might be a new t-shirt. The lady is no frills.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Has anyone here ever attended the recording of the results show? Do the judges end up coming onto the dance floor to console/chat/mingle with the celebs and dancers once off air? Or do they just sod off?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.