Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh great superior shirley is off.

it was nice for the AUDIENCE but not for me, A DANCE EXPERT

Reactions: 5
They look like they’re going to one of those parties where you have to turn up in an outfit you bought from the charity shop for just a 5er

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hated that but then I hate that song, such an odd choice for an AS

Reactions: 4
Don't tell me we are in for another Saturday night where Shirley is going to get on like someone has pissed on her chips.

Reactions: 10
Layton looks lovely but that pussy bow on Nikita.. Like a Sloane Ranger circa 1987

Reactions: 3
the song choice killed whatever it could have been imo, which is a shame.

Reactions: 9
i’m fine with shirley calling tit out as long as she does the exact same for every other contestant and stays consistent

Reactions: 17
I was far too distracted trying to work out what Layton had on his feet - they look like pink verucca socks

That was entertaining but a bit chaotic and messy

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Every single judge I've seen on any other show copes with boos better than Shirley.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.