Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
Proper wasting my evening watching La Bamba, should've stayed at home watching Vito and Nikita.

Pasha is playing a dead man and hasn't spoken a word, it's kinda weird.

The pretty one from The Wanted, fair play, his voice is surprising me in how good it is. His acting, I can't decide whether he's any good or not. Because, yes, his acting is hammy, but so is everyone else's so is he just matching the vibe.

Great choreography from Graziano and Giada, but it feels like the plot is thinner than the paper straw in my drink that has dissolved into my slush and Christ it's a crap show. It's just boring me.

I'd rather just watch the ensemble dancing, that's great, especially the gorgeous, sexy guys.
But does Pashas dead man damce?

• Haha
Reactions: 1

brunettelass

Also , don’t forget Vito has form of the big ‘romance with his celeb’ business, he should know better.
Which is what strongly makes me think it isn’t anything - he wouldn’t want to stereotype himself like that and if there was / is something it would be kept on the low until the end of the series maybe even tour. Just my opinion though

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
I want to know who, apart from the raving GF stalkers fans, are going to buy this scented air freshener in a bottle?

A choice between Dior Sauvage or Eau de FR, cannot imagine anyone wanting the latter.

I think the man seems to think he has a greater following than he actually has. Ohhh wait a minute, perhaps the insta bots will buy it, or perhaps not.
Was quite a flurry of FB Beryls reporting they’d just got theirs in the post. FR must be raking it in!

• Haha

glasgow27

VIP Member
That poster who had a fit about the backlash to Amanda on DS and flounced is now back and posting passive aggressive messages about any backlash to Angela R, apparently the "human race has fallen". Probably going to flood the off-season predictions thread with their usual shite again.

• Haha