Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
I’m loving the idea of theatres up and down The Shires smelling exactly the same for weeks.
I’m actually going to FR’s show next year, and I’m really sensitive to perfume. I won’t be happy if my eyes are streaming the entire evening ( and not from tears of joy 🤣)

Reactions: 2

Boogs

VIP Member
Tonight they came out in this order.
Krishnan
Bobby
Angela S
Annabelle
Layton
The Rippon
Ellie
Nigel.

Greta22

Chatty Member
This interview made me giggle! Nikita is a joy!
---

Im honest appalled at these intrusive photos they’ve got of Ellie & Bobby. It really is a step too far to be shoving cameras through rehearsal room windows. Even if these two are together, they are both single and both trying to do a job. It’s awful.
I like Ellie but it has to be an advantage if you're young and fit and female in this show.
Tell that to Bill Bailey 😉

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
Whilst it isn’t the biggest crime in the world I still think it’s a bit of a sh**s trick to buy bot followers. I would imagine whatever this thing in with Ellie has got him a fair few extra followers as there is lots of support for them if it is true.
Personally I’m not sold on it and if those pics posted yesterday are from a future OK shoot I’m fully expecting a “I’ve found my best mate for life” style interview not a “we’ve fallen for one another”
Another two pros were pretty obviously buying bot followers last year too as their followers were jumping by exactly 1k a day when they weren’t exactly posting anything at that point.

VeryNiceVeryEVIL

Krishnan still the favourite to go. Grangela and Annabel have moved a bit this morning. I don't trust odds right now though. I think it's definitely between the three of them though.

Screenshot_20231111-123201_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 1

soccergirl

VIP Member
I just saw that comment of LadyLav! (apols to those who don't want to hear about her!)

As it's Rumba week, I'm fully expecting a 'did they kiss' moment in the choreography.

Just hoping against hope Tess doesn't have a nudge-nudge 'Did you two lovebirds kiss?' line in her script on Saturday night...

All totally natural and organic.
:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1