Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How has Jeff Brazier made enough money to have a house like that? Isn’t he a second rate tv presenter?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg just remembered I dreamt about Joe Slugg last night :oops:
He was teaching me how to thatch a cottage. Not a euphemism.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think Krishnan looked better in training footage, for someone with his health condition he does give it more speed and attack the AR, just love how much he is loving doing the show.

Reactions: 9
Just started watching. Wish they’d put Krishnan in black trousers tho. Fingers crossed he does get to Blackpool. I love his joyfulness.

Reactions: 13
I fear that lovely Krishnan has definitely peaked. However I would still prefer to watch his lovely joyful face than Annabelles, the Angelas and Bobbies though.

Reactions: 8
Poor Jay, it's a cardboard cut out now.
I really don’t like the stuff around Jay. He’s not doing the show, his dad is and they aren’t making a fuss about anyone else’s family in the same way. He’s wisely going along with it but I think it’s time to knock it off now.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Not a lot of actual dancing in this- lifts, running up stairs yeah, but dancing in hold- nope

Reactions: 12
That was the least uncomfortable I’ve been watching Bobby dance so that’s good I guess…is he growing on me?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That’s the first of Bobby’s dance I’ve really enjoyed. It was gorgeous.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I just don't get Bobby's dancing. It never looks quite right to me. But clearly they love this

Get him, Craig!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The judges are going to cream themselves over this aren't they???

...either that or they'll rip to shreds!

Reactions: 7
Burst out laughing when Dianne sprinted away from the The Consciousness of Bobby faster than Usain Bolt.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.