Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
absolutely agree, Luba has cemented a permanent place with a celeb in my eyes, and yes I hope Ange r shuffles off next week
---
There's the next job sorted!
He did a good job in Downton Abbey

Reactions: 26
Nigel, in face and vibes, looks like he should be playing a handsome rake in an episode of Poirot, which is the highest compliment that I can give a man.
I had Miss Marple on one night recently, in the background - comfort tv. I love Agatha Christie.
And I thought I know that voice, Nigel was Jason Rudd in The Mirror Crack'd from Side to Side, in 2011.

Reactions: 15
Confirmed by Dave
Adam vs Angela R

Adam out

Unanimous decision

(Prob for the best, Adam looked on his last legs. (Don't mention legs with Angela around!!))
Oh interesting! Grange's reaction is going to be interesting, judging by the "you dare to judge me, Angela Rippon, dancing a Waltz! I have a Ballroom dancing made easy dvd with Ian Waite that's available for 91p on Amazon! How very dare you" reaction to her comments last night.

Reactions: 11
This is exactly what we said when watching. Too many Layton moves but not enough of what’s meant to be included in a jive.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.